𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩.

Part of me feels a-bit intimidated about sharing a room with Luciano

Part of me feels a-bit intimidated about sharing a room with Luciano. But theres this small spark thats ignited in me thats filled with excitement and desire. Whats to come from 3 nights with this man?

I didn't bother unpacking since we were only here for a few days. I opened my suitcase and got my pjs out along with a thong.

Luciano let me go shower first. He clearly didn't know how long I usually take. I tried to be quick this time, for the sake of him.

I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I figured I already took long enough so I just decided to get dressed in the bedroom.

He was sitting on the bed on his phone. "You can go now." He looked up and his eyes widened. I mean it's not like he hasn't seen me in my towel before. Yes, the other towel was longer and covered more whereas this one is practically tiny. Another difference is, this time he didn't look away. Not for a second.

"Luciano?" I tucked my dampish hair behind my ear. "Yeah?" "You gonna go shower or what?" My shoulders shrugged. "Shit, yeah thanks." He got up and made his way to the bathroom.

I got dressed because I figured he wouldn't come back in. I put on a big sweater and shorts. I was planning on wearing my silk pjs but it was freezing. Like actually freezing.

I was sitting on the bed with my legs spread out on my phone messaging my cousin I literally haven't seen in 5 years while on call to Dominic waiting for Luciano.

He walked out in some low black trousers, his hair wet with some pieces hanging over his forehead. I knew he was built, its hard to hide to be honest. But I didn't expect him to look this amazing. He had tattoos on his arm and some on his chest. They complimented him so well, oh my. Lord have mercy.

He sat down next to me, and it took everything in me to not look down. "Hey Dom, I gotta go cya." I ended the call with Dom my eyes not living him for one second.

We looked at each-other for a couple seconds until I broke the silence. "Your hairs soaking, can I dry it? Pleaseee." I don't know what was running through me. Who asks that? I didn't think before talking, clearly.

I was about to say something along the lines of 'that was dumb.' 'you can say no' some stupid shit like that. Until he agreed. "I usually let it air dry, but yeah why not." He shrugged.

With the widest smile on my face, I jumped up and grabbed my hair dryer I had packed. I returned with it and ordered him to sit on the side of the bed where the outlet was. I plugged it in before getting comfortable behind him. Even when he was sitting he was tall asf. I had to go on my knees behind him.

I turned it on and started blow drying his hair, running my hands through it ever so often. "Ow, it burns if you keep it on the spot y'know?" Luciano complained sarcastically. "I know" I grinned shaking the dryer around.

When his hair was slightly damp I stopped it. I jumped up and grabbed my hairbrush and brushed his hair to the front. He turned around and I started laughing hysterically. He looked so funny, it's unreal. "What did you do?!" He laughed along with me. I got up and dragged him with me. Luci didn't say anything his lips just parted in shock to what I did to him, I don't blame him honestly.