𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 - 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲.

...

I haven't really done anything since what happened at work. I took a couple days off. I don't think I'd have the mental capacity to go there straight away.

Anyways, Lucianos forcing me to go on a walk with him since I haven't left the house in days. I had a quick shower and everything and just put on some light green sport leggings along with a black sport bra and a hoodie on-top.

We put on our jackets before leaving. Me and Luciano were walking through this park with a waterfall. We sat at a bench for a bit since we've been walking for a while.

I looked up at him while as he was drinking my water. The way it went down his throat and showed his incredible jawline and Adam's apple turned me on. I crossed my legs trying to control myself. When he stopped drinking he looked at me and frowned with a slight smile. "What?"

I grabbed his face and pulled him closer to me leaning into a passionate kiss. Just as we pulled away I looked at him desperately, "I need you." I demanded. "Come on." he stood up holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it and we walked to the hotel opposite the park. I think I had an idea of where this was going.

We went up to the receptionist and Luciano paid for a room that we were literally not even going to sleep in. The lady clearly knew what was going on, she saw our attire and saw we had no luggage on us. Poor woman.

Just as he got the keys I held his hand again and did a little walk-jog while pulling him. We got to the room and as soon as the door was unlocked I pushed him inside and locked it again.

He pinned me up to the door and placed his lips on mine. "How bad do you want this?" he smirked against my lips. "So bad." I plead desperately. He let out a "Mhm." sound before throwing me over his shoulder causing me to giggle. He threw me onto the bed before hovering on-top of me.

He leant in and left a soft peck on my lips slowly trailing down to my neck, then to my chest. "I thought you didn't want this for a while hm?" he looked up into my eyes his lips still on my breast. "Yeah well, you're too hard to resist." I smirked. "Oh yeah?" he raised his eyebrows. Before I had the chance to respond he covered my mouth with his hand not allowing me to speak. "Shhh."

I obeyed and he looked up at me as he moved his body down alining his face at my pussy. He teased me by lightly scratching my belly lowering his movements. "Luciano." I moaned begging for him. He pulled my leggings down and threw them onto the floor leaving me in my black panties. He literally ripped them off of me and threw them on the bed. "Luciano! I don't have another pair on me!" I worriedly shot up looking at him with wide eyes. "You'll be fine."

I tried to forget about it until I felt Lucianos tongue on my clit which caused my mind to go completely blank. A shiver ran down my spine as his tongue licked up and down my clit. I scooted my legs back with my knees up in the air. My hand found the back of his head and started playing with his hair scratching it slowly.