𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐮𝐛?

We got home later than anticipated last night but it was worth it

Last night in the car was amazing, we are both in too deep. We were already deep when we first kissed now we just dug ourselves even deeper down the same hole. There's just absolutely no going back now, the damage has been done.

'The damage' I say that as if I don't want it to happen, I tried to resist him but it's too hard now, especially after last night.

It was so euphoric, so erotic, god I miss his touch already. The way his lips brushed against my skin gives me goosebumps.

Anyways, it's 10am right now and I'm exhausted not only from the drive but Luciano.

My lower body is aching and I feel like I can't even walk properly, something tells me he was going easy on me though. I can't even imagine what he could cause if he went rough. The thought of him just touching me makes me wet.

I was laying on my bed and my hand slowly trailed down to my shorts, I put my hand underneath my panties and started rubbing my throbbing clit over the fabric with the thought of Luciano in my head. My hand found itself underneath my thongs and I started rubbing my slit a-bit faster.

I tilted my head back and it reached the head board of my bed, just as I thrusted a finger in I heard a knock at the door.

Ugh, leave me alone.

"Busy!" while my finger still curling inside me, they came in. As soon as I saw the doorknob turn I took my hand out from my shorts in an instant and crossed my legs.

Luciano came in with a grin, "What were you just doing?" he walked closer towards me. "Nothing." I straightened my lips and shook my head, he knew, obviously.

"Don't let me stop you." he sat at the edge of my bed his gaze staring into me. I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?" he looked surprised by my words, he smirked, "Your mom went out for a coffee with my sisters 5 minutes ago,"

"Well I was gonna take a bath so..." I was playing hard to get even though he knew I wanted him, I knew I wanted him. "Let's go then." Luciano stood up and moved towards me, I'm not going to lie I wasn't expecting him to say that at all, but knowing Luciano, I really should've.

He came over and put me over his shoulder, carrying me all the way to the bathroom. "I can walk!" I protested, lightly punching his back. "Oh can you? That's surprising after last night." he chuckled.

God, the fact that he was right, I was still sore as fuck and my legs were still in agony.

He carried me over to the master bathroom, aka his. I've always wanted to have a bath in this big ass bathtub but I've not had the chance to, well, until now.

With me still on his shoulder he turned the water on, "Are you gonna put me down now?" instead of putting me down he just changed the way he was holding me.