𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Ever since my mom made that comment about my body, I've been going on jogs every morning

I went with Dominic most days but today he told me he wasn't up for it. I tried to beg him but he wouldn't budge.

I wore grey sport leggings and a black sports bra with a warm hoodie over it. I put my hair up into a ponytail and put my trainers on.

I walked downstairs and to my surprise Luciano was there in the foyer wearing sport attire. He wore these black sweats and a hoodie that matched. He looked incredible. I loved him in suits and formal clothes too don't get me wrong but he very rarely wore things like this. You can tell he's built underneath everything he wears, there's literally no hiding it.

"Where you going?" I asked Luciano. "With you, Dominic told me he wasn't going and insisted I go." He replied with a smile. "Oh, okay!" I wish he told me sooner I would've put some makeup on and made myself look somewhat presentable. But its not too late is it? "Give me 2 seconds." I run to my room where Dom is watching TV.

I quickly grab my eyelash curler, curl my lashes, apply mascara and a-bit of concealer where needed. I then set my face with powder and sprayed my setting spray. I redid my ponytail and made it less bumpy. I looked in the mirror and sighed.

"How come whenever I go jogging with you you manage to look like a bum everytime?" Dom joked. "Shut up." I replied. "Someone's feeling a-bit moody.." He muttered under his breath facing back to the TV. "What?!" I rose my voice. "Nun, bye!" He responded. I let out a hm sound before leaving and leaving the door open to piss him off. He started yelling at me to close the door but I ignored it.

My periods coming in 3 days and I'm dreading it.

When I got back Luciano was standing there looking at me. He let out a slight chuckle. "What?!" I said aggressively. It made him flinch but then smirk. "Whose got you all riled up?" Luciano asked while grabbing his keys. "More like what." I rolled my eyes. "Ohh, hmm. Well come on! Lets not wait for the grass to grow." He laughed and started running out the door. I chased him but he was too fast. He then stopped and waited for me mocking my running on the spot while he was watching me.

When I caught up to him he said "Finally." And sarcastically rolled his eyes. I hit him on the arm lightly and he just laughed in return. He took his phone out of his pocket for a split second and I could tell it wasn't important because he rolled his eyes at the message.

All of a sudden, I grabbed the phone out of his hand and started running gripping it tightly in my hand. He was running behind me and he was so close so I grabbed it and put it in my hoodie pocket. Luciano came behind me unexpectedly and wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me. All he managed to make me do was giggle and wiggle my legs trying to free myself from his embrace. The last time he held me like this when he was trying to stop me from killing a bitch.

Anyways, I get all giddy whenever im around him he always manages to make me laugh.

"Give me it!" He demanded his voice all giggly. It was actually so adorable, I felt like I could hear the smile in his voice. I took it out of my pocket and lifted my hoodie up putting in inside my sports bra. "Come and get it Mr Verti." I teased. "You think I won't grab it?" He wondered. "Nope, you're a pussy." I taunted. "Oh yeah?"