𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 - 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐞?

❗️SA TRIGGER WARNING❗️

"Fuck." I moaned as Luciano pinned me up to my shower wall, his hand on my neck as he kisses me aggressively. He lined his tip up with my entrance and slid in slowly letting me adjust. A couple seconds later he started moving back and fourth faster earning loud moans from both of us.

His kisses trailed down to my neck causing me to arch my back off the cold shower wall. He pulled out and turned me around to which then he entered my pussy again but this time from a back angle. I was struggling to stand given the overwhelming pleasure so his hands were on my waist not allowing me to fall over as he's fucking me.

"Good girl." he praised holding my hair back with one hand. I closed my eyes and squinted trying to take him. His thrusts became floppy indicating he was close.

Suddenly, he came all over me and right after he picked me up by my waist and pinned my body onto the cold tiles. He lifted me high enough for my pussy to be at his mouths reach. He leaned forward and licked my clit before entering his tongue in. You can imagine what happened next...

...

I got ready for work, once again. I straightened my long, cherry brown hair and put on a black pencil skirt, sheer tights, a simple smart white shirt and a black and white blazer over top.

Luciano was meant to drop me off at Rossi Designs but he got called in early so I just called a cab.

Once I arrived, I walked in and went to go get a coffee for me and my manager. On my way there, I bumped into Alexander. "Hello gorgeous." he smirked flirtatiously. I looked around and behind me making sure he was actually saying this wild comment to me. "Hi." I frowned. "Why so gloomy?" he leaned in closer, "Can you get the fuck out my face?" I spat ruthlessly before walking away with the two coffees in my hand.

Who did he think he was?

Anyways, I tried to ignore that for the rest of my day since it was only a small inconvenience. For now.

...

My manager, Mrs Hart had to leave early, family issues or something which meant I had to finish her work. I was printing all of her designs and I may have snuck one or two of mine in there to send to the sewers. I signed some papers and put them in the envelope along with the printed designs. These designs are going to be used for a  Christmas fashion show coming up so the sewers need to work fast these are just some last minute designs though they finished all the others.

Once I handed it in I went outside and waited for Luciano to pick me up since he said he would. I then feel a presence behind me and turn, ugh it was Alexander. "Im sorry, I shouldn't have gotten so close. You were right." he apologised sounding sincere. "Um.. its fine I guess." I shrugged, looking down at my buzzing phone. "Would you wanna go get coffee? On me. I wanna make it up to you." he suggested. "Um, my.. friend is picking me up soon.." I excuse before looking at my messages.
—————————————————————