𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 - 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.

"Auriana! Where are you?!" a familiar masculine voice calls out, stomping on the crispy leaves on the forest floor

"Auriana! Where are you?!" a familiar masculine voice calls out, stomping on the crispy leaves on the forest floor. "What? Where am I?!" I yell to myself, laying on a log of broken down wood.

I shot up and placed my hands on either side of my head looking around, my vision was blurry so I could barely see the figure stood in-front of me. "You are to blame!" another strange familiar voice shouts, but this time it felt personal. My head felt heavy along with my entire body. Where the fuck was I and who are these people?

Im sure I've heard them before, but where?

"She's not to blame," the masculine voice yells in the woman's direction. "You are not to blame for what happened to me, Auriana." as soon as he muttered my name, his face became less blurry, it was my paí.
(dad)

"Paí?" I got up and wrapped my arms around him embracing him in a warm hug until I heard a gunshot. I felt the bullet sink into the small of my back and before I could react....

I woke up.

"AHHH!" I yelled, looking around my dark room. I reached for the lights and flicked them on. I ran outside of my room, to the kitchen. Just as I was running past Lucianos office I saw his light on. He was still in there? Thank god.

I flung his door open and ran to him embracing him in a hug which he very quickly returned the favour by pulling me onto his lap and kissing my forehead. I love how his first instinct is to always comfort me, make sure i'm okay then ask what happened. "You're okay, whatever happened im here." he put me at ease.

...

Today was my first real day at work, yes I went in before but it was mostly for training. I got up and walked over to my bathroom. I didn't sleep much after what happened last night Luciano stayed with me for most of the night and was willing to stay the whole night but I insisted he go to bed and rest given that had work early in the morning.

After I showered and washed my hair and all of that, I made my way back into my room and spotted a black box with a pink bow wrapped around it. The corners of my lips tugged up into a smile, it had to be Luciano's doing. I walked up to it and it had a note,

- ℋ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒶 𝑔ℴℴ𝒹 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 ℛ𝒾𝓇𝒾,𝒾 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝓂𝓎 𝑔𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℴ𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 :) ~ ℒ𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃ℴ 𝓍 -

I grabbed the note and placed it on my mirror before walking over to the gift box on my bed and opening it. It contained a beautiful short red dress with a slight slit on the thigh. it had dark red sparkles all over the bottom hem. I loved it.

I put the dress back in the box and got ready for work. I put on a black pencil skirt, a off-the sleeve beige jumper along with tights and my heeled black boots. I dried my hair curled it.