𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐍𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

"I gotta go

"I gotta go.. toilet." Emiliano blurts out scratching the back off his neck with a nervous chuckle. This guy couldn't be more obvious. I know he's going to go meet Auriana, but to do what? All I hope is that what I'm thinking is wrong. I mean they had sex before, sure oral but if you can do it once you can do it again.

I was in deep thought once Emiliano had gotten up and clearly went to go meet up with Auriana.

We aren't idiots.

"Do you think they are meeting up?" Clarissa suggested looking around at us. "Well obviously amorina." Vinenzo, pulled her closer to him. "What do you think they are gonna do?" Natalie had wide eyes, "What do you think sorella?" Vinenzo replied once again squinting his eyes and shaking his head slightly.

Natalie gasped, "Oh! Well that's.. yeah a-bit strange." Yeah, more like disgusting. I don't know what she even sees in him, don't get me wrong he's my nephew and I love him but I never thought of him as her type. That sounds bad, I mean what does she see in him because I think he's not her type, not because my nephew is bad or anything.

Everyone just carried their conversations on as normal, but I couldn't. My mind was preoccupied. Wait. But wasn't she on her period? Unless she lied about that just to get out of it with me to do it with Emil. Oh my god, this piccola will be the death of me. My wife's aka her mother is at OUR house waiting for me to come home and here I am day dreaming about her daughter.

Lord, what has gotten into me?

About half an hour went by and Emiliano and Riri, my Riri came back outside. When I saw her, I got my hopes up, maybe she didn't do anything, then I saw the state of her and Emiliano and it went straight back down completely.

At least have some decency to make it look like you weren't just fucking less than 10 minutes ago.

Her once perfect hair was all over the place, her mascara was smudged on both eyes, her makeup was literally half off, her forehead was sweaty, she was wearing my t-shirt and her sweatpants. The fact she has the audacity to fuck my nephew then go wear my clothes? No, I don't fuck with this shit. She's fully pissed me off now.

Don't get me started on Emiliano his shirt was half tucked, his curls were all frizzy, he had a sweaty ass forehead he may as well have 'I just had sex' written on his forehead, both of them to be honest.

"Have fun?" Vinenzo grinned looking up at the two idiots in-front of me. They looked surprised, like what did they think we thought they were doing. They very clearly didn't look in the fucking mirror before coming out.

Auriana though, she still looked perfect. Her hair was messy, but it didn't look bad, well not on her atleast. Ugh, I need to stop thinking like this, it's just making me angrier that he can have her and I can't.

"Luciano? Luciano?!" I snapped out of my day dream with Natalie calling me. "What?" I snapped out of my trance. "Alright don't give me that attitude, I was just asking if we should go get breakfast together tomorrow morning." I just nodded, I couldn't be bothered to do or say anything else.