𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 - 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬.

I was making my way into the kitchen to grab something to eat since my hangover was killing me

I was making my way into the kitchen to grab something to eat since my hangover was killing me. I stepped into the kitchen and was surprised by the presence of Luciano who was sat at the kitchen isle drinking from his cup of coffee, invested by something on his phone.

He looked up at me and smiled, I still feel guilty over what I have done with him so I just threw back an awkward little smile and a slight nod. Luciano frowned at my actions, he knew me. He knew something was clearly up.

"Whats wrong?" he got up and walked in my direction slowly. "Nothing." I spat back, I need to keep my distance from him. As I was turned around about to walk away he grabbed my arm from behind and pulled the back of my body onto his front. I tried to control my breathing which clearly wasn't going well at all.

He leaned in to my ear, "You're telling me tonight, and I need to ask you something. 6pm my office." he whispered, no stuttering or hesitation at all. He left me speechless when he let me go and walked away out the door. I couldn't move for a good couple of seconds. Fuck me.

I ran back to my room and pulled my shorts off. I mean, it doesn't count if I pretend its him right?

I sat on my bed and spread my legs, I started slowly rubbing my clothed clit imagining it was him. I pulled my panties off and went straight in with one finger which left my mouth wide open but it wasn't enough. I couldn't do it as well as he could.

...

I was sat at my desk, playing with my pen trying to think of designs but I was blanked out. All I could think of was what Luciano wanted to talk to me about. Although I really do want to pretend I don't care what he has to say, my curiosity is holding me back from doing just that.

Before I knew it, the clock hit 5 and it was finally time to go home. I felt more comfortable knowing that Alexander got fired after I reported him.

I grabbed my jacket and my purse and headed out the door, I said bye to my colleagues and was made my way out the front door of the building just to be greeted by snow. It was the 22nd of December and christmas was almost here and I wasn't sure what to buy for my mother or Luciano at that.

I took an uber home and checked the clock, 5:34. Luciano must be expecting me in his office soon but will I go? No! If he really wants me to talk to him, he can come get me.

30 minutes later...

Ugh, I cannot find one think my mother would like. She literally has everything she could dream of. An amazing house, a wardrobe full of clothes, a tesla and a hot ass husband. What more can she wish for?

Just as I was scrolling on my computer searching for something she would like my door flies open. Luciano barges in and startles me, "Have you heard of knocking?!" I yelled, to which he yelled back, "My fucking house, so i'll do what i want!" I gulped. He had never yelled at me like that, what happened to him? Even though I was shitting myself I couldn't show it. He had to know who the fuck he's messing with because what the actual fuck?

I stood up and took slow, intimidating steps towards him, "You think you scare me?" I titled my head, he chuckled, "Oh I know I do Auriana, get your ass in my office otherwise." "Otherwise what huh?" I threatened back, looking up at him fearlessly. "You will be out of MY house in an instant." "Well guess i'm out. Have fun fucking your wife you've been cheating on." I grabbed my coat and walked out of my room.

I was walking down the hallway where all the car keys were hung up. I took the first key I saw, who does he think he is rubbing his house in my face? Like i've saved up enough money from my job to leave.

As I was walking I really expected him to
follow me, but he didn't. I guess I don't mean as much to him as he does, well. Did to me. I opened the front door and unlocked the car, I saw the lights of Lucianos Mercedes-Benz. I walked over to it and opened the door. I heard the house door open so I looked back. Luciano was standing at the door frame smiling for whatever reason. But I then remembered, he doesn't know I have my license.

Whoopsies.

I got in the car, adjusted the mirror, placed the keys in the car, turned it on which caused a loud growl from the car, stepped on the clutch, went into first gear, looked out the window just to see Luciano panicked and running to the car. I slowly released my foot of the clutch before pulling off. I could see him in my mirror, his face made me laugh. He looked astounded, he really thought he could disrespect me like that and get away with it.

I just drove around until I got bored and decided to call Emiliano. He was my only friend here so.

"Hello?" Emiliano said on the other line, "Hey, are you busy?" I questioned. "Nope, whats up?" "Can we hang out? Ill come pick you up." I plead. "Sure, see you soon ill send you the address." he replied.

I put the address he sent me into my GPS and followed the way.