74. Atelier

disclaimer : there's a lot of
✨gay panic✨ in here.

The setting was an atelier of a grotesque art in making— born of power lust and rapacity.

It haunted a certain carrier of bliss who was inebriated on a swarthy man of beguiling features and silver-tongue.
She spun in the music of the infinity for she was an artist and nursed a pearl of kalopsia. He was the art and she was his muse too.

The frothing wan waters of Sindhu cascaded down the barricades of Sauvira, taking away with its might weensy pebbles and vibrant sea life. The state in its heydays now seemed to dissolve into an uncalled oblivion, as the river fell into a cauldron fashioned of mirage— disappearing into voids.

Soon enough, the sultry month of Aashadha embraced the vicinities of the eastern coasts with vigor as the queens of the city of liberation and that of the entire cosmos predicated shrieks that cantillated for absolution.

The cuckooing vociferousness of Gati sent a quiver down the spines of the seers.

Kaashyapi thumped and grumbled, as rocks and soil rubbed and shook against her abode. As draughts transmogrified into violent gales eradicating roots and saplings and wretched bliss off the jana-maanas, the all-mother stood motionless and awaited for the pot of karma to brim with each passing jiff for it was Niyati she could not intervene in.

Withal, her forbearance still stifled the tremors of havïtys as auburn flames erupted on her.
The sooty ashes were dappled into puffs of clouds on the canvas.

The heavens were in dispute, appearing to crash down albeit they didn't. The goddess clad in gray wept tears as a chagrin skirted the natal dwelling of the crimson-foreheaded fortune.

The elements came together to succour life. The chakras formed a human, the doshas and gunas did too. The planets moved in a sync and the universe followed its own music.
She had come in not one but four major forms. All codependent yet whole in their own right.

The cosmic order blossomed in the scarlet palm of her who was showered with the benediction to never age— the Gati, Niyati and Sanghatana. And yet it was utterly foreign to her at the moment.