Chapter 10

Everyone in the table looked dumbfounded as to why he accepted me so quickly. I'm not gonna lie, I was too. There's probably something more than he's letting on.

"But she was being disrespectful." The girl my age argued. I mean, I don't know about disrespectful, but I did use a bored tone when introducing myself. They looked like a family that didn't take nonsense, and I wanted to test that.

"Now, Beau, this isn't some charade when you speak up at any time." The man declared.

"How rude of us. Let us introduce ourselves." Willow's mom said. I like her already.

"I'm Gloria De Luca. This is my sister Alessia De Luca." She pointed towards Matteo's mom. They don't look alike, so it must be the sister in law.

"I'm Angelo De Luca." The man who said I'm disrespecting him said earlier. Angelo. That's a common name.

"I'm Beau." The girl rolled her eyes, and I noticed she had blue eyes and dark brown hair. She was so pretty, she had pale skin just like Matteo. She had a lighter shade of blue in her eyes, and her lips had lipstick on them.

She had beautiful blushed plumped cheeks. She takes after Willow and her mother.

"It's been a long trip, Papa, so can I show them to their rooms." Willow asked, and Mr De Luca nodded.

We walked upstairs and when I told you that it was bigger than it was downstairs. They were doors after doors, after doors. I'm going to get lost.

"We have a dozen extra rooms, so you can choose one." Willow pointed to the doors in front of us. A dozen?

I walked into the middle one, and I was astounded. I think this room is bigger than home back in New York. There was a window seat. There was a huge bed, and I'm already thinking of going to a carnival and buying a stuffed teddy bear to sleep with.

The bed had white duvet covers, and I threw myself onto it, and it was like sleeping on a fluffy marshmallow cloud.

There was a study table, and there were drawers intact to the table. It was white, and there were already some notebooks.

I almost screamed when I saw the bookshelf, and it was already filled with books. I wanted to read them right now. I'm book crazy. It's the only thing that makes me enthusiastic and not nonchalant.

I grabbed a pillow, and I screamed right into it. When I thought this was it, I was so wrong. I walked to the door on the left side of my bed, and it was a walk-in closet. A FREAKING WALK IN CLOSET!

There weren't any clothes yet but it was also big enough to be my room too. There were so many drawers which we'll be where my underwear will stay. It was insulated with a pink fluffy rug, so I felt as if I was kind of making it dirty with my shoes.

On the top shelf is where my shoes are going to stay. I noticed the guard dropped off my suitcase, so I started taking out the small amount of clothes I have, and when I was done, I noticed that they didn't even take up the quarter of space they had.

Someone came, and it was Sky, and she was teary-eyed. I also became teary-eyed. I was never a person to cry, and I'm not even sure why the tears sprayed out of my eyes.

She sat on the floor mostly because I was also on the floor because I was packing my clothes.

"Mom and dad would be proud." Sky button that made me cry even more. She made me miss them. What would she say if she saw me here. Would she be proud of me? Would she be disappointed that I live with a bunch of criminals who frankly are rude but nonthelessbare family?

"No, she's wouldn't, Sky." I wiped my tears quickly. I didn't like anyone seeing me cry. Maybe I was letting out some of the small emotions I felt.

She looked confused and she hugged me. Someone else hugged us together, and I know that familiar smell, and it's Willow.