Chapter 25

Kyla's P.O.V
It has been a few days since I arrived here. I already miss Milo, Miley, and Ms. Velazquez and her cooking, which I should've asked for the recipes a long time ago. I hope every day that they are doing well.

Of course, Matteo has been busy ever since he got here. He might not want to admit it, but it was kind of a break to get away from here. Miami was a really chill and fun place. I met well one person, which was Brent, but other than that, I really enjoyed his company.

I analyzed the malware that those guys sent, and it was extremely powerful. It was not like a Trojan or hoaxes or viruses. It seemed they had developed a new one. Interesting...

What I know is that it seems to not go just through the internet but through every software you have in either your phone, laptop, desktop, or any device until it has fully penetrated it. It's like a thief at your house who is willing to stop at nothing until he/she has cleaned out your house.

Blake
It is kind of hard to analyze

It is as if he read my mind. How does he know I'm trying to figure out what it is with the viruses?

Me
Yeah

Blake
I feel like it is all of them combined because if you could look, it can disguise itself like a Trojan and spread quickly like a virus

Me
It gathers personal information like phishing.

Blake
Do you think there might be a way to generate the software as our own?

Me
We can try.

Blake is on to something when he says we can generate the software as our own. I analyzed it even more, and Blake's theory was correct. They had the characteristics of all the malware we might know.

Sky came into my room, and I was glad for once to see my twin. A familiar face that I could relate to. Literally.

She looked good, really good. She was wearing black ripped loose fitting style jeans with a black cropped top and some good-looking shoes.

"Hi twin." She plopped right next to me. "Skyler." I acknowledged her greeting in a serious tone. She still needs to fill me in on what has been happening in her life, so I'm not greeted in the same cheerful voice she greeted me.

"I can see from the tone you used that you might want to pull out the information from me." Sky said, showing her white pearls. Her pink lipstick mixed with lip gloss cross-hatching with sun reflecting off my window.

"You saw right. It's good to see that the contacts are working." I adjusted my own glasses.

"Where aren't you contacts?" She asked, seeing me wearing my original round glasses.

"I can't stand them. They feel weird. I'm just going to go with glasses." I said, and she nodded. "Okay, missy," I averted my attention from the computer to look at her.

"Speak." I said.

"Okay, so you remember this really cute guy actually ravishing, handsome guy came. We hit it off, and at first, we were Umm, like friends, but with benefits. I mean really good benefits." She said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah? So we sort of had sex. I think I've had it two times and gosh his di-" I interrupted her.

"Skip those details." I said, shaking my head at why my sister is like this. Who would want to be expressive about sex? That's just concerning.

"Okay. Things are complicated because I don't know whether he wants to be girlfriend and boyfriend or just fuck buddies. He is confusing the hell out of me." Her curls bounced as she was turning back and forth. She let her hair loose, and it looked crazy like mine except that she rocks it better.