Chapter 16

Matteo's P.O.V
I carried her out of the restroom, and Willow looked shocked to see her in such a state. I didn't give a fuck about what anyone thought at that moment, all I cared was about the lady who I was carrying.

"Take her car. I'll meet you home." I threw Kyla's car keys at Willow. She caught them and dragged Beau along with, very roughly, I might say.

I felt her pulse, and it was still there but fading. She now had a huge scar on the right side of her neck. I gave Beau my deadliest glare as she walked passed me because she was the one who fucking let this happen. I could see it in her eyes that she was terrified, but she didn't show it.

I walked to my car, and I strapped her in. I wrapped a bandage around her neck so the bleeding could stop.I will treat it when we get to the house.

I drove home. Why would Beau sit there when she was in possible danger? I'm seriously considering killing her, but sadly, we share the same blood, so I can't... maybe.

I parked, and everyone except my mom obviously had a worried expression on their face. I push past them roughly because we might lose her if she doesn't get treated.

I took her to my bedroom, and I laid her down there. I was trained in medicine and mastered it, so I pretty much know what I'm doing. I wore white gloves and a mask which I took from my first aid kit.

I applied alcohol on bruise, and I started to stitch it up. The reason I rubbed the alcohol was to prevent infection. After that, I put a big bandage on the right side of her neck so it could heal properly.

I turned around to see a worried Willow. My zio is on a business trip outside the country. He won't be back anytime soon.

"Will she be okay?" My aunt asked, concerned.

"She will." I looked back to her peaceful sleeping figure. I contemplated whether or not to kill Beau for her carelessness or just kill that attitude of hers and then kill her.

"She'll be fine. Now, would you please get out." I said exasperated.

I went by her side, and I caressed her cheek. Her skin felt cold, so I used my hands to warm it up. She started opening her eyes slowly. I saw her beautiful brown eyes.

She tried getting up, but she hissed in pain rubbing where I recently put the bandage. She was strong for waking up.

"Don't push yourself too much. You'll irritate the bruise." I said nonchalantly as I moved my hand away from her cheek as if her touch burned me, which is pretty ironic since her skin is cold.

"Okay. What happened?" She asked, rubbing her head.

"You don't remember?" I raised an eyebrow as I sat on a stool beside her bed.

"Yeah. The last thing I remember is when Beau and I were at the restaurant and I asked to go to the restroom but I don't remember the rest." She said as she observed all the medical equipment around her.

"What happened to my neck? It feels as though I've been stabbed." She rubbed the bandage. How ironic.

"Did you put alcohol to reduce the risk of any infection?" She raised a perfectly arched eyebrow.

"Yes." I replied.

"Did you stitch it?" And I chuckled with the amount of questions she asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"There's one thing you forgot to do." She pointed out.

"That is?" I asked, confused. Did maybe banging her head alter her memory, or did I really forget to do something?