Chapter 23

Matteo's P.O.V
"Why do you even listen to this kind of music? It's terrible!" Kyla shouted over the music, and I just smirked. That's what she gets for calling me, bro. I put on classical music, dont get me wrong, I hate it too. A small price to pay.

"So. Matteo, I should come up with a nickname for you. How about Matt-no, no, no." She shook her head and cringed. I laughed.

"Matteo. It's an original and it suits you." She smiled, and I felt the euphoria I always feel when I'm around her.

"We need to go home." I said nonchalantly as I parked by the small beach house. She turned to face me. She was angry, but she compressed her anger into a nonchalant expression.

"No." She simply said as she shut the door. She halted as she was about to take one more step. "You can go home. I'm perfectly capable of going back when I want to." She strided inside, and I groaned.

She is so infuriating. She does not give in that easily. I stayed in the car contemplating whether I wanted to follow her or not. I obviously did.

**************************************
Kyla's P.O.V
I tiptoed upstairs without wanting to get caught wearing Matteo clothes. I got to my room, I took off his clothes, and I showered. I took a cold shower to be specific because a, it was hot and b, I was hot.

His touch felt so good. I can't believe I let him have my first intimate moment. Actually, I can. It was predictable.

I came out deciding to let my hair down, I first separated my hair, only the first quarter of the front, into asymmetrical parts which I put a butterfly clip on the side that and less hair letting the strands on the otherside fall out. I wore baby blue cotton shots and a shirt with atoms all around. I can't help it. I love science.

I wore my glasses, and I went downstairs. Ms. Velazquez was not happy when she saw Matteo. Wait, Matteo? He actually followed me here? Maybe he does really like me. Seeing as how he acts, he follows a random girl to a random place.

"I'm so sorry, Ms Velasquez. This is my friend Matteo." I introduced him, and he didn't even crack a smile once. Would it kill you to smile once in a while?

"Oh. Nice to meet you, young man." Ms Velazquez smiled awkwardly to his demeaning aura.

"Pleased to meet your acquaintance." He shook her hand firmly, and he turned to look at me. I gave him a pointed look.

"Princessa! You're back. I was worried." Milo hugged my waist, and his eyes traveled to Matteo. Matteo raised an eyebrow, looking down on Milo.

"Who is this?" He gestured to Matteo. "Oh, it's just my friend." I laughed nervously at how I said the word friend. What? He is definitely my friend. It's not like I'm in denial or something.

"Cool. You're my princessa." He hugged me even tighter, and I could I see from the way he was looking at the poor kid. He wanted to disintegrate him. It could be done by just looking at him. If looks could kill.

"She's not yours." Matteo gritted out, and I raised an eyebrow, so did Milo.

"I met her before you. Finders keepers, lovers weepers." Milo stepped, and I was astounded by his courage, but it is probably because he is a child, and he does not care.

"Wanna bet who she likes the most ragazzino?" He smirked, and I folded my arms, looking at him in disbelief.

"Yeah. Right Kyla?" He looked at me with those puppy eyes I could not resist. There's that handsome face, too. Decisions, decisions.

"I am not an object. Therefore, I am not owned." I huffed, and I strided to the kitchen to help Ms Velazquez with the cooking. I saw her making a meal. The aroma was delightful. I can now know the cooking process of how those delicious meals come to life.