Oikawa - Overthinking (Fluff)

Oikawa is someone who can catch even the slightest change quicker than anyone that when there is a change in y/n, even if she tries to hide it, he will notice it and tries to figure out what was going on. It might lead to him thinking that he may have done something wrong that he will go talk whine to Iwaizumi about it. "Iwa-chan! What could have I done wrong?!"

"I highly doubt it was even your first time," Iwaizumi groaned with a tired face. "I'm surprised y/n even managed to keep up with you for this long."

That only caused him to whine even further, "Iwa-chan!!!"

Iwaizumi covered his ears at his whining before kicking him out of his room, resulting to Oikawa coming to a conclusion that y/n doesn't love him anymore. This conclusion made him teary that he called y/n immediately, hoping to resolve the problem. As soon as y/n picked up the phone, Oikawa yelled out her name in a teary voice, "Y/n!"

"Huh? What's wrong?" Y/n asked in confusion at his teary voice.

"Did I do something wrong? Are you upset at me for something? Do you not like me anymore?"

His question caused countless question marks on y/n. "What? Where are all these coming from?"

"Just tell me if I did anything to upset you! I'll keep in mind and be careful!" As he said that, y/n could hear some shuffling sound on his end. As she was about to ask what he was doing, he said, "I have my note pad and pencil ready! I'll take down notes!"

His cute actions caused y/n to burst out laughing. She could really tell how much he loves her. "You didn't do anything wrong! HAHAHAHA I'm sorry if I made you think that way, I think it was the lack of sleep and I didn't realize it."

This caused him to be relieved that be began to whine to her. "You made be anxious! Come and comfort me!"

Y/n laughed a bit more before asking, "Should I go over right now?"

"No! It's dark already, I'll go over instead!" Oikawa said excitedly as he rushed towards the entrance.

"Take care on your way, love you."

At her last words, Oikawa grinned in delight, "I LOVE YOU, TOO, Y/N-CHAN! I'LL RUN OVER THERE!"

"I'll be waiting," Y/n smiled before hanging up.

When Oikawa arrived, she had to hug him and baby him the whole night.