Atsumu - Fake Drinking Habits (Fluff)

I see Atsumu as someone who will pretend to be drunk and have drinking habits just so he can shower y/n with affection even if they were not in a relationship. So imagine Atsumu hugging her tightly or leaving kisses all over her face. He was certain that y/n will let him be, so he took the risk when they drank together.

Just as he imagined, y/n lets him be, being a dense person she is, so he was able to continue to act in front of her without gaining any suspicions. As he acted out his desires, Atsumu thought about how adorable y/n was, but deep down, he was worried since that means she might react the same way with other guys.

However, his secret was not kept for long. The day y/n finds out about Atsumu's act was the day she bumps into Osamu. "Osamu-kun."

Osamu turned around at the sound of his name and waved at the sight of her. "What are you doing here?"

"Just taking a walk."

"I'm on my way to my restaurant, want to join?"

Y/n nodded and followed after him to his restaurant.

As they were having a conversation, y/n suddenly remembered about Atsumu's drinking habits and decided to ask Osamu about it. "Osamu-kun, how do you deal with Miya-kun's drinking habits? I honestly can't see you letting him be like that with you. Or maybe you have the same drinking habits? Do twins share those habits, too?"

Osamu looked confused at her words. "What drinking habits? He doesn't have any. In fact, he doesn't even get drunk."

"Huh? But with me, he..."

Osamu shook his head. "He probs lied to you. I can already tell that he did that to flirt with you openly. How dense are you to believe in those obvious lies?"

Y/n rubs the back of her neck sheepishly.

So the next time y/n drink with Atsumu, she mentioned about his drinking habits. "I heard you were a good drinker and that you don't get drunk."

Atsumu panicked at her words. "What?! Who said that?!"

"Osamu-kun did."

Atsumu was about to yell in anger to hear it was from his twin, but he came to a halt at realization. "What did you just say?"

"Huh? I said Osamu-kun told me about it."

"Osamu?" Y/n nodded which caused Atsumu to be mad at a different reason. "Why are you calling me Miya then?!"

"Cause that's your name?" Y/n looked genuinely confused at his outburst.

Atsumu ruffled his hair roughly. "Why am I Miya while he is Osamu?!"

"Well, it will be confusing for you two if I call you both Miya."

"Then you should call me Atsumu then!" Atsumu whined that y/n called him by his name which put him in a good mood. As he grinned, he went back to the topic they were discussing previously. "What were you saying a while ago again? What about Samu?"

"Osamu-kun told me that you did not have any drinking habits and don't even get drunk in the first place."

That's when he remembered their conversation and once again panicked. "Y/n... y-you see..."

"Do you like me, Atsumu-kun?"

Since y/n was a dense person, Atsumu was shocked to hear her words, but he decided to take this opportunity. "I like you. A lot."

"I like you, too." Y/n smiled at him that caused him to blush hard.

As he was trying to recover from the stun, y/n wrapped her hands gently on to his face and pulled him to a soft kiss. This caused Atsumu's blush to deepen even further, but he soon placed his one hand on her back and the other towards her neck to deepen their kiss.