Seijoh & Ushijima - Y/N Being Seijoh's Manager and Ushijima's Girlfriend (Fluff)

If Seijoh had a manager, they will really cherish her. They each have their own way of cherishing her. Hanamaki usually shares his snacks with her while Matsukawa gives her hugs. Meanwhile, Iwaizumi and Oikawa especially cherishes her because she's their childhood friend. They grew up together. Iwaizumi will take care of her as if he is her mom while Oikawa is like her brother. They are like a one big family.

But imagine, what if y/n, the manager they cherish a lot, is in love with Ushijima? What if Ushijima returns her feelings and they end up dating? It is as if the world is ending for Seijoh. They don't want to believe it. They refuse to.

"I WOULD PROBABLY DISAPPROVE EVERYONE, BUT STILL!!!" Oikawa yelled when y/n told them her relationship with Ushijima. "WHY HIM OUT OF EVERYONE?! I DISAPPROVE THIS RELATIONSHIP!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"

Usually, Iwaizumi would have threw a volleyball to Oikawa by now for being loud, but this time was an exception. He agrees with Oikawa. In fact, everyone else agrees with him. They would have disapproved anyone, but out of everyone, why him?

Oikawa, out of everyone, will try his hardest to reason out with y/n regarding her relationship with Ushijima, but it wasn't enough to make y/n change her mind. "Don't worry, I'm still rooting for Seijoh and not Shiratorizawa. Regardless of my relationship with Toshi, I'm still Seijoh's only manager."

Oikawa sulks at it, but in the end, he raised the white flag. This seems to put an end to the discussion regarding her relationship with Ushijima, but imagine them meeting each other during the tournament. Now that's a different story. They will all be letting out dark aura as they glared at Ushijima. Although Ushijima wouldn't care.

"Toshi!" y/n ran towards him with open arms.

Ushijima opened his arms as well and let her run into him. Y/n smiled widely as she tilted her head upwards to look at him. Ushijima smiled softly at that as he tightened his arms around her.

When Seijoh saw this scene, they were stunned. Same thing goes for Shiratorizawa. That Ushijima smiled?! But they can see that Ushijima cherishes her as he is supposed to, and how happy y/n looks with him.

"As long as she is happy." Iwaizumi said to which everyone nodded at.

Bonus:

When Oikawa saw Ushijima, he immediately scowled as he stomped towards him along with Iwaizumi following after him.

"You better not make y/n-chan cry, Ushiwaka!" Oikawa scowled with his arms crossed.

"Why will I do that?" Ushijima tilted his head in confusion.

"I know that's what I needed to hear, but why am I incredibly annoyed by this?!" Oikawa ruffled his hair in frustration.

"For once I agree with you," Iwaizumi scowled as well as he looked like he was about to strangle someone. "I just can't stand him, but I need to for y/n."