Ushijima - Accidentally Slapping Y/N (Fluff)

It was just like any other days, until one mosquito began to fly around, bothering Ushijima. With the intent to kill the mosquito, he slapped towards the direction the mosquito was, but due to the unfortunate timing, y/n got slapped instead. Y/n who just happened to be walking towards his direction, fell to the floor as she wrapped her hand on the spot she got slapped. Her eyes turned teary as she was trying to register what just happened.

Meanwhile, Ushijima may not look like it, but he was in shock. But he quickly snapped out of his shock and wrapped his arms around y/n then carried her towards the entrance. Y/n stopped her tears as she called out to him in bewilderment. "Wakatoshi? Where are we going?"

"Hospital. We need to go to hospital."

Y/n's eyes turned wide in shock as she frantically try to stop him. "Wa-Wakatoshi! I didn't get hurt to the point of needing doctor's help!"

Ushijima shook his head. "No. We need to go. You are hurt."

Y/n shook her head frantically as she struggled against his grip. "I'm really okay! Let me just ice it and I'll be okay!"

"But didn't you cry because it hurts?" Ushijima finally came to a stop as he glanced down at her.

"Y-yeah, but I'm really fine!" Y/n assured him, hoping she was able to convince him. Thankfully, it looked like it was successful that she sighed in relief as Ushijima turned and began to walk towards the couch instead.

Y/n tried to stand up to get an ice pack, but Ushijima prevented her from doing so. "I'll go get it. Stay here."

Y/n nodded and waited for him to return with the ice pack, but her eyes widened at what Ushijima has brought instead. "Emergency kit?"

"Don't we have to treat your wound?"

"Wakatoshi, ice pack should be enough..."

"That's not enough. We should wrap you with roll bandage," Ushijima said as he began to wrap the bandage around her arm.

"My bone is just fine!" Y/n tried to stop him, but in the end, Ushijima got his way. She was wrapped with bandage until he was satisfied. Y/n sighed softly at his persistence, but smiled as it was his way of caring.