Kuroo - Proposing to Y/N (Fluff)

Kuroo has been brainstorming on how to propose to y/n. Ever since he was certain that she was the one he wants to dedicate his whole life to, he bought the ring before even thinking of how to propose. Now that he has the ring prepared, how was he supposed to do it?

"Tetsu?" Y/n's voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Oya? What is it?" Kuroo grinned at her.

"Well, you weren't eating..." Y/n stared at him worriedly. "Does it taste bad?"

Kuroo hurriedly picked up his chopsticks and began to take out the fishbone. "Your food always taste amazing." He then placed the fish on y/n's rice.

"That's a relief then!" Y/n smiled as she ate the fish Kuroo placed. "I should marry you, Tetsu! I mean who else will be willing to take out the fishbone for me?"

"Will you marry me?" Y/n's playful eyes turned round in shock. "I'm being serious. I'll always take out the fishbone for you. I enjoy the trivial days I spend with you. Please marry me."

Y/n's face flushed harder each second. "W-What are you saying out of nowhere?!"

Kuroo chuckled at her cute reaction "Oya? So you don't want to marry me?"

Y/n shook her head as she mumbled, "No... I'm going to marry you... Promise you will always take out the fishbone for me..."

Kuroo grinned widely. "You can't ever stop me from taking the fishbone for you."

Kuroo might have not sound flustered, but he, in fact, was. He didn't mean to propose like that, but he felt relieved that y/n still accepted his proposal. Although his friends constantly teased him of how unromantic it was.