Kageyama - Granting a Wish (Fluff)

Imagine y/n deciding to teach Kageyama, to make sure that he doesn't fail. But as expected, the journey on teaching him was not easy since he really wasn't interested in studying. All he does is sleep or think about volleyball.

As y/n didn't know how to get his attention, she got an idea while she was at a cafe, receiving a stamp card for an event. Y/n asked for another empty stamp card and brought it with her on her next session with Kageyama. "Look!"

"What's that?"

"Stamp card!" Y/n grinned excitedly while Kageyama gave her a look, as if asking what about it. She just continued to grin as she handed it to him. "Every time your grades improve, I'll give you a stamp. If you fill the whole thing, I'll grant you a wish!"

Now that has grabbed his attention. "Any wish?"

"Uh... As long as it's doable?"

Kageyama nodded his head as he stared at the stamp card on his hand.

Honestly, Kageyama just accepted it because of a wish, which made him competitive, but he didn't know what wish he wanted to ask for. So he spent more time thinking of his wish rather than studying. However, once he thought of a wish, he began to study hard, leading him to get better grades each time. This scared the people around him. "Did he hit his head?! He must have gone crazy!"

Meanwhile, Y/n felt proud of herself that she found a way for him to study. At the same time, she was wondering what might be his wish for him to be this hard working? When she couldn't stop her curiosity, she asked him, but all she got from him was his flustered face.

As the stamp card gradually got filled, he finally had one stamp left for it to be completed. This caused Kageyama to be nervous. If it was volleyball, he would have been fine, but the fact that it was based on grades and how his last performance determines whether or not he gets to say his wish makes him nervous.

Maybe it was due to his nervousness, but Kageyama could feel his hands getting sweaty and he doesn't seem to recall any of the topics he reviewed with y/n. So when he messed up his exams, he had a gloomy mood. However, since y/n saw how hard working he was, she decided it should be fine to grant him a wish whether or not he got a higher grade. "So? What is your wish?"

Kageyama hesitated before mumbling his wish, but it was barely audible. So when y/n asked him to repeat what he said, he turned into a bright shade of red before yelling out, "I said go out with me!"

Before he could hear her response, Kageyama escaped, leaving y/n stunned. But soon she burst out laughing. "I never knew Kageyama could make a face like that! And who would have thought he was capable of thinking this?"

That was how their story began.