Suna - Winning Y/N Over (Fluff)

Imagine when y/n was trying to taking a nap during their lunch break and someone kept playing with her hands, interrupting her sleep. Thinking it was one of her friends fooling around with her, she just grabbed the hand and fell back to sleep.

After few minutes, she was woken up by the bell ring, indicating the end of lunch. When she opened her eyes, her eyes almost popped out from shock at who she was holding hands with as she felt heat flooding all over her face.

Suna Rintaro

He was playing on his phone while letting his left hand on y/n's grip. While y/n was frozen on the spot, Suna put his phone away and smiled at her. "Did you sleep well?"

Y/n couldn't find her voice, so she just nodded her head as she quickly let go of his hand. The moment she did so, Suna looked like he missed the feeling of her hands already. But he continued to smile as he fixed her messy hair, causing y/n's face to redden into a deeper shade. Suna smirked at her expression before going back to his seat, leaving y/n all flustered. When her seatmate saw her face, she asked if she was alright that all she could do was nod her head.

Ever since that interaction, y/n couldn't help but get conscious of Suna that she kept glancing at him. At one point, her eyes met with Suna's that she jumped slightly as her eyes widened. Suna smirked at her and mouthed, 'Cute.' Her face turned red once again and she unconsciously slammed her head on her desk, creating a loud sound.

"Are you okay, y/n?" When her teacher asked, y/n franticly apologized, so the teacher just nodded his head before going back to the topic. Y/n sighed in relief before glancing at Suna once again and saw him chuckling silently.

When school has ended, y/n tried to leave the classroom in haste, but her wrist got caught by Suna. "Why are you in a rush?"

Y/n quickly thought of an excuse. "U-Uh... I just wanted to go home..."

"Can I walk you home?"

"V-Volleyball! Do you not have volleyball?" Y/n quickly remembered that he was part of a volleyball club.

"We don't have practice today," Suna smiled. "So? Can I walk you home then?"

From the sight of his smile, she nodded her head unconsciously that they ended up walking home together. Throughout their way home, there were no words being exchanged between them. But y/n glanced at him time to time wondering what might he want from her.

They continued to walk in silence until Suna held her hand. Y/n flinched in shock and looked at him with wide eyes. Suna had a smile that could make anyone fall in love with him as he said, "I just missed the feeling of your hand."

Her face doesn't seem to have time to calm down as her face was red as a tomato for the countless of time today. "B-But..."

"Do you not like it?" Suna asked with a slight tilt of his head that y/n shook her head timidly. "Then you like me?"

Y/n became flustered as she stared at Suna, trying to process his words. "Wh-Wha...?" When Suna continued to look at her with a smile, she nodded her head as she avoided eye contact with him.

At her nod, Suna tightened his grip. "I like you, too, so you are mine now right?"