Akaashi - Argument (Angst to Fluff)

"Wait, y/n!"

"Don't stop me!" Y/n yelled before leaving the house with a loud bang.

Akaashi, who was now alone, felt restless. Was he supposed to just drop the topic? Was it his fault? What was he supposed to do? Where did he go wrong?

Even with those questions crowding his mind, he thought that apologizing should come first. He should apologize first. He didn't want their relationship to go downfall because of this matter. He didn't want their relationship to end like this. However, y/n did not pick her phone up that anxiety was building up within him. What ifs began to flood his brain.

When his eyes shifted towards the window, he saw how windy the day was. He began to worry as he didn't know where y/n went in this cold weather. He didn't want her to get sick. Simultaneously, he was desperate to apologize to her, but he refused to apologize through message as he was afraid it may not appear sincere. All he could do was fidget his hands as he waited for y/n's return.

Meanwhile, although y/n left home in anger, she had nowhere to go and the weather was too freezing. So she settled in a nearby cafe where it was definitely warmer than outdoors. She ordered a warm drink before going through their argument.

Initially, she was furious, but the more she thinks about it, the more it seemed like she was the wrong one. Even when she was the wrong one, she previously continued to yell and get mad at Akaashi. As she was feeling ashamed of herself, she saw an incoming call from Akaashi. Although she wanted to pick up her phone and apologize immediately, she just couldn't find the courage to do so that she just let it ring until it stops.

She felt even more ashamed of herself as she didn't even have the courage to apologize when she was wrong in the first place. Usually Akaashi apologizes first during their arguments. Now she realizes how terrible she has been to him. Also, realizing how much he cares and loves her. In the end, she couldn't do anything, but sit at the cafe until their closing time.

Now that she is forced to head back home, she began to walk home with heavy steps. On the way, she constantly practiced apologies, however, the moment she arrived home, she felt hesitant once again. She took a deep breath to build up courage before finally opening the door.

As she entered their house, she came to a halt upon seeing Akaashi in front of her. Her eyes immediately shifted towards the floor as she fidgeted on her fingers. Her lips kept opening and closing as she tried to apologize to him. However, her head shot up in haste at the sound of Akaashi sniffing. Before she even got to see his face, Akaashi has already turned his back as he rushed into their bedroom.

Akaashi was planning on apologizing to her immediately, but unlike how he planned, he felt his eyes becoming hot as tears began to build up. He was just so relieved that she was safe and back home. He didn't mean to cry and he doesn't want to let her feel guilty just because he was crying that he fled towards their bedroom in rush.

But since y/n was planning on apologizing immediately as well, she quickly followed after him and apologized. "I'm sorry, Keiji... I should have thought about your feelings as well... I was being too selfish... I promise to be more mature next time..."

Akaashi shook his head at her apology before saying how he was sorry instead. How it was his fault. Y/n quickly shook her head at his words and argued that it was really her fault and that she should be the one apologizing. As they have an apology relay, they ended up bursting out of laughter. "Let's just say we are both at fault here..."