Osamu - Y/N Getting Nightmare (Fluff)

When y/n got a nightmare, she tried her best to not let out a sound as she cried since she didn't want to wake Osamu up. However, Osamu heard light sniffles which caused him to open his eyes and look beside him. Once he saw that he was hearing it right, he quickly sat up and hugged her tightly. "W-Why are you crying?! What happened?!"

Y/n just shook her head lightly as she tried to make him lay back down. "It's nothing... You can go back to sleep." Of course she was unable to win against Osamu's strength that she failed to make him lay back down.

"How am I supposed to go back to sleep when you are crying?!" Osamu reasoned before carrying her out of the bed, heading to the kitchen.

"Samu?" When y/n called out to him in confusion of his actions, Osamu just replied that food might make her feel better.

"But at this time?" Y/n asked in confusion, but unknown to her it was just the only thing Osamu could think of to make her feel better. He was good at cooking and y/n always mentioned how much she loves his cooking. So all he could think about was to make her food to comfort her.

Osamu placed her on the chair before quickly cooking something light to eat. Once he was done, he placed it in front of her. "Here."

When y/n saw that he only brought one spoon, she looked up to him and asked, "How about you, Samu?"

"Don't worry about me." Usually Osamu will never miss out with food, but right now his priority was to take care of y/n that he didn't think about making a share for himself.

"This is a lot though... Let's share," y/n said but her eyes soon widen as heat rushed all over her cheeks at Osamu's action. He took the spoon, scooped a bite from the plate, and held it in front of her lips. "I-I can eat it myself!"

"My arms are about to fall. Just open your mouth and let me feed you."

Although y/n was feeling shy, she let Osamu feed her. As the taste spread in her taste buds, a smile formed on her lips. Osamu was right. Food indeed lightened up her mood. "This is really good, Samu! You're the best!"

At her delighted state, Osamu smiled as he sighed in relief. He gently patted her head before continuing to feed her.