Iwaizumi - Reunion (Angst to Fluff)

Imagine y/n and Iwaizumi breaking up, but going back in each other's arms again. The reason for their break up was them being too busy with their own future. They didn't have a bad closure in their relationship that they spend their time missing each other. Their feelings for each other still lingers within them.

Imagine Iwaizumi becoming a professional volleyball player. This means that even if Iwaizumi never got to see y/n ever since their break up, it wasn't the same for y/n. She still went went to his games and supported him.

Imagine Iwaizumi finally seeing y/n in one of his games. That's the day when y/n decided to approach him again, so she didn't bother hiding or disguising herself. Even if Iwaizumi was happy to see her and want to hold her close to him again, he pushed her away. Believing that she deserves better.

Y/n wasn't happy with his actions since she can read him like an open book. She can tell what he was thinking. So she didn't give up and continued to approach Iwaizumi to show him how much she loves him and misses him.

But at one point, y/n was so frustrated with Iwaizumi's persistence. "Can't you tell I still love you?! I don't want anybody else! Why can't you see that you are enough for me?!"

Once y/n left, Iwaizumi ruffled his hair in frustration. He can't erase her expression and how he ended up making her cry. Although he believed that it was for the better good and maybe it's the best for him to end it this way, but deep down he was desperate to chase after her.

His friends sighed at his stupidity and slap his back. "Just go get her! What the hell are you waiting for?! You always give advice but can't take it yourself!"

Iwaizumi nodded his head and quickly chased after her. "Y/n!"

Y/n didn't turn back at the sound of his voice, but came to a stop. She didn't say anything and wait for him to speak.

"Can I continue to love you? Am I really enough for you?" At Iwaizumi's words, y/n bit her lips and turned around before nodding her head.

"You're enough for me. You're all I want." She then ran towards Iwaizumi and hugged him tightly. "So don't ever let go of me again."

"Never again," Iwaizumi whispered before tightening his arms around her.