Iwaizumi - Accidentally Hitting Y/N With Volleyball (Fluff)

"KUSOKAWA!!!" Iwaizumi yelled in annoyance as he got ready to throw the volleyball towards Oikawa.

To avoid the murderous ball being thrown his way, Oikawa crouched that he managed to not get hit by it. However, y/n who happened to be behind him got hit instead. As soon as the ball came in contact with her, she fell down due to the impact and hissed in pain. Oikawa and Iwaizumi eyes widened in horror along with everyone else in the gym as they all knew Iwaizumi threw the ball with full force.

Silence filled the gym until y/n began to let her tears flow due to the pain. That was when everyone ran towards her. "ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Y/n nodded her head as she tried to stop her tears. "I-I'm okay..."

"Y/N-CHAN!!! YOU HAVE NOSEBLEED!!!" Oikawa yelled in shock.

Before y/n could even register his words, Iwaizumi quickly helped her on her feet and guided her to the school infirmary.

While y/n was covering her nose with tissue, Iwaizumi apologized. "I'm sorry... I was trying to aim for Kusokawa and I didn't expect it to hit you instead..."

Y/n smiled softly at his apology. "It's alright. It's not like you mean to do it."

"Still... I'm really sorry..." Iwaizumi apologized once more as he caressed her cheeks softly. "Won't that leave a bruise?"

Y/n could see that Iwaizumi really felt bad that in order to reassure him, she decided to be playful. She pointed at her bruised nose and said, "Then give me a kiss here!"

Iwaizumi's face instantly flushed into the deepest shade as he shuttered, "W-Wha... T-That's... Uh..."

When he avoided her gaze, y/n covered her nose with both of her hands as she pouted. "It really hurts! I know it will be all better if Hajime gives me a kiss..."

As y/n kept up with her act, Iwaizumi ended up surrendering and left a light peck on her nose. His face appeared like it was going to burst any second. "I-Is it be-better now...?"

Y/n gave him a child-like grin as she nodded. "Yep! It's all better thanks to Hajime!"

Iwaizumi covered the lower half of his face with the back of his hand as he gently patted her head with the other. Unknown to her, he was promising to himself that he will throw with more precision when aiming at Oikawa.