Kita - First Date (Fluff)

Imagine y/n going on her first date with Kita. Kita will probably just dress neatly, but simple while y/n wakes up as soon as the sun was up to prepare. She was nervous yet excited for her date. She wanted to make sure she looked pretty. She even arrived at their meeting location earlier than agreed upon. As she waited for him, she checked herself through her mirror, making sure she didn't ruin anything.

Unknown to her, Kita arrived as soon as she did. But instead of approaching her immediately, he watched her fix herself with a smile before approaching her. He was thinking of how adorable she was.

When y/n saw him approaching, she will blush as she shyly wave at him with a smile. She then saw how he dressed and then looked at her outfit. It felt like she overdressed and that disheartened her a little as she it made her feel like she was the only one excited. Although deep inside, she knew it wasn't like that. She understood that Kita prefers to dress simple.

As an observant person, Kita immediately caught on her thoughts. Honestly, he found that adorable as well. He smiled at her and told her how nice she looks and how her outfit suits her well. This immediately brighten up her mood as she twirls her hair in shyness. "T-Thank you..."

While they are enjoying their date, y/n constantly glance at Kita's hand as they walk side by side. She was wondering if she could hold hands with him. Was it okay for them to hold hands as they walk? Can she just grab his hand? Or is it too early to hold hands? She knows Kita isn't really a type who enjoys PDA. Is holding hands considered as PDA?

As countless of questions cloud her thoughts, Kita glanced at her before holding her hand gently as if he knew what she was thinking. Y/n felt her heart leap in shock, at the same time, she could feel heat rushing to her face. She then wrapped her fingers around his hand as well with a smile.