Kita & Ushijima - Drunk Kiss (Fluff)

Kita Shinsuke

Kita sighed as he tried to push off y/n. "You only kiss with the person you are in relationship with."

However, with y/n being drunk, she doesn't seem to hear him as she continued to kiss him. Kita gave up pushing her away and instead hugged her and patted her back gently as if to lure her to sleep. "I'll take you home. Just close your eyes and sleep."

"Kita~" Y/n playfully grinned as she tried to remove his grip off of her. However, after she saw that she can't get out of his grip, she gave up and fell asleep in his arms.

Once Kita heard her soft snoring, he carried her on his back and slowly walked towards her house and whispered, "I am in love with you. I won't refuse your kiss once I know it's mutual."

• • •

Ushijima Wakatoshi

"We shouldn't kiss." Ushijima said as he prevented y/n from kissing him.

"Ushijima~" When Ushijima saw her grinned towards him, he could feel his cheeks flush faintly. "We should go now. You shouldn't drink any further."

"Ushijima, you don't want to kiss me?" Y/n pouted as she slightly stomped her feet to express her displeasure.

Ushijima patted her head gently, as if he is trying to comfort a child. "That's not it."

"Then why?"

"I want to kiss you when you aren't drunk. When I am sure that you won't regret it." At his confession, y/n eyes turned wide as her mind sobered.