Osamu - Interrupting Confession (Fluff)

As soon as the dismissal bell rang, Osamu's classroom door opened in haste. Due to the frantic opening, Osamu looked up to see his brother panicking. Osamu just gave a disinterested look before going back to packing his things, but as he was about to zip his bag, Atsumu dragged him out in a rush, heading to whoever knows. "What the fuck is your problem?!"

Atsumu did not stop walking as he replied to him, "We don't have time for this, you fuckin pig!"

"Who the fuck are you calling a pig, you little shit?!"

"I said that's not important right now! It's about y/n, you dumbass!"

At Atsumu's words, Osamu's eyes widened. "What about her?!"

"I heard a guy was going to confess to her right now! Don't you have to go and fuckin interrupt it?!" Osamu nodded his head and began to ran along with Atsumu rather being dragged by him. At Osamu's actions, Atsumu scoffed but ran even faster.

Soon they spotted y/n's silhouette with an unfamiliar guy who looked shy. Osamu was about to run towards them, but Atsumu stopped him and hid themselves behind the wall. "What the fuck?! Let me go!"

"Wait, you piece of shit! Go interrupt them in the right timing!"

"What right timing?!"

"Just wait you fuckin shit!"

Osamu groaned but waited as Atsumu has instructed. The twins peaked behind the wall as they tried to eavesdrop on their conversation. "I can't hear them properly..." Osamu groaned.

"Shut up! I'm trying to listen!" Atsumu scowled as he paid attention to the two silhouettes.

"Hey, thank you for showing up..." The guy said with slight pinkish face.

"Sure," y/n said as she stared at him with curiosity. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"I... I like you! Go out with me!" The guy yelled in flustered state.

Y/n eyes widened in shock while Osamu clenched his fist as he prayed for her to reject the confession. As Osamu was about to ask Atsumu if he can go interrupt them now, but before he can do so, Atsumu pushed him towards them. "Go! Pretend like you are her boyfriend!"

Osamu was not at the state of questioning whether or not his brother was right. He just nodded and quickly headed towards the two people and made sure to put on his usual face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked y/n as if he wasn't eavesdropping on them a minute ago. "I thought we were supposed to go home together."

"W-Wha?" The guy looked so confused while y/n looked at him with a look of amusement. Unknown to Osamu, y/n could read him like an open book.

Osamu turned towards the guy with a slight frown. "Who is this?"

"I-I..." Before the guy had the chance to answer him, Osamu interrupted him. "What business do you have with my girlfriend?"

At the word, girlfriend, the guy gasped as his eyes widened. "G-Girlfriend?!"

Y/n chuckled at Osamu's words before linking her arms around his. "Yeah... So I can't accept your feelings. Sorry, but thank you for liking me." She smiled at him before tugging Osamu's sleeves as a sign for them to go.

Osamu blushed as he glanced where Atsumu was before he walked along with her. He saw Atsumu giving him a thumbs up before disappearing from his line of sight.

When they were out of the guy's sight, y/n unlinked her arms before laughing as she stared at him. "What was that about?"

Osamu avoided eye contact with her as he pretended not understanding what she was talking about.

"Since when were you my boyfriend?" Y/n asked in amusement.

Osamu could feel his whole face and neck turning hot that he quickly covered them with his hand. "Y-You should be thankful! I helped you reject him!"

Y/n grinned as she nodded. "Oh~ That was what it was about? Thanks I guess then, I thought it was mutual feelings~" She then walked ahead of him.

At her words, Osamu was stunned as his brain tried to process what he just heard. As he was processing, y/n hastened her steps to put a distance between them as she laughed in glee. When Osamu was done processing her words, he quickly followed after her. "M-Mutual?! Did you just say mutual?!"

Y/n had a playful expression as she stuck her tongue out before running faster. "You said you were just helping~ Why does it matter?"

"N-No!" Osamu shook his head as he tried to catch up to her.

"What do you mean no? You were the one who said it a while ago~" Y/n laughed as she crossed the streets. "I'm busy, so I'll head off first! Bye bye!"

Osamu looked like he was about to cry. Y/n laughed even harder at his expression as she waved at him from the other side of the street. Then she brought out her phone as she walked towards wherever she had to head.

Osamu ruffled his hair in frustration before letting out a long sigh. "Why did she had to be pretty even at this moment..."

As he didn't know what to do, he felt his phone vibrate. When he brought out his phone and read the message he received, his face turned like a tomato as he crouched down, ignoring the stares of the people walking pass him. "I really like her..."

'See you tomorrow, my cute boyfriend~🩷'