Part 4

The crates with the new animatronics started to shake as the tops came off one by one. Out of one box came a blue bunny with rosy cheeks, green emerald eyes, and pink purple eyelids, it climbed out of the box as the 4 animatronics stared at it in awe.
"Well hello new slaughter house" the blue bunny said as it looked around with a menacing grin, he didn't notice the 4 standing behind him.
"Slaughter house? What no this is a children's place" Bonnie spoke up. The blue bunny looked over to Bonnie.
"Oh I didn't realize this was a garbage dump" the bunny laughed as it approached the 4, "I'm Bonnie the Bunny, but you can call me Bon Bon if you'd like" out of another box came out a yellow girl that looked like your typical striper except yellow.
"Bon what's with the noise, AGH ugly things get them away" the chicken exclaimed.
"No TC these are who we are replacing, this is Toy Chica but we call her TC" Bon said with a low tone voice. A few more things came out if the crates. A brown bear, a pink and white fox, a small little boy holding a orange balloon, and a black and white puppet which looked like a ghost.
"Let me introduce Toy Freddy our boss, Mangle, Balloon Boy, and Puppet" Bon said with pride as his friends walked forward.
"They don't got sexy girls here Bon other than TC and Mangle I don't see" toy freddy whined, he turned his head to Chica. "Well I guess I'm wrong cause I see another chick over here" he slid over to Chica.
"Get away from Chica you perverted mess" Foxy went in front of Chica and shoved Toy Freddy into TC's arms.
"Jealous much" Mangle laughed in her high pitched voice.
"Mangle, your name, um your not even a mess of parts why is that your..." Bonnie inquired. Mangle extended her arm over to Bonnie and squeezed him.
"I can take myself apart you know it's for the toddlers okay" Mangle replied as she squeezed Bonnie harder.
"Uh Mangle please stop" Puppet looked at Bonnie with a forgiving face. Mangled moaned as she dropped Bonnie out of her arm, she pulled her arm back to her white body.
"Thank you Puppet" Bonnie replied. Bon glared at Puppet.
"You're no fun Puppet it was better when he was being squeezed" Bon slapped Puppet across his white pale face.
"No what he did was right and no that wasn't fun you almost broke my best friend stupid" Freddy exclaimed. The 4 friends walked away into a storage closet and stayed there, all night.
The next day the workers came back, Wagner was there the earliest so he could see his sister and his new friends.
"Alright babies today we are getting the old ones out and in with the new ones, got it" the boss glared at all the workers as they all nodded in fear. Not Wagner, he gave a sad yes and walked in first.
"Boss the new ones are already set and ready?" Wagner exclaimed as tears rolled down his cheeks. He slightly mumbled "Samantha where are you"
"I don't believe it how did what the" the boss was surprised. "Okay all that's left is get the new decorations set up so let's get moving slackers" with that, the boss walked out. Wagner fell on his knees as he looked at the old show stage.
"SAMANTHA" he yelled. A small "Wagner" came from the storage closet. Wagner walked to the storage closet and opened the tight door.
"Sam? Are you in here" Wagner inquired as he turned on the dim lights. He saw his sister and her friends inside on the floor.
"Oh my God Wagner, those new animatronics you were right something is wrong with them, they came out of their crates alone and put themselves up, one grabbed Bonnie, one was perverted to me, and" she stopped, she heard the footsteps of the workers bringing in all the new decorations and things.
"Stay quiet I will be back" with that said Wagner closed the door and shuffled his feet to his fellow companions.