Part 6

The afternoon came and the sun was setting in the sky. Daniel and his mother stayed and helped with placing the new decorations.
"Mr. Wagner why are those old ones in the closet and not out her like those ugly girly ones?" Daniel inquired. Wagner got off the ladder and replied "Well those ones in the closet people say are broken but they to me work fine" Daniel's mother stepped forward to Wagner.
"What about the incident?" Wagner stopped and froze. Daniel looked at his mother, then Wagner.
"What incident?" Daniel inquired. Wagner was still frozen in place.
"Well you see..um...people blamed it on one of the robots you didn't see that were in the corner but I believe he is completely innocent of that so" Wagner was cut off by his boss.
"WAGNER WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!" His boss grabbed his arm again but tighter.
"They are here to help with decorating sir" Wagner replied in a raspy voice. His boss didn't look convinced.
"Sure they are, no either they get out or in the closet" the boss let go of Wagner's arm and went up in Daniel's mothers face.
"Name woman NOW" the boss yelled. Daniel's mother grabbed the boss's arm harder than he did to Wagner and said in a sweet voice "Officer Lydia White of the police department of this town, and this is my son Daniel White" she gripped tighter onto the bosses arm.
"A police officer well um...well I um...my apologies" he whimpered. Lydia let go and smiled. The boss backed away than ran to the front.
"Everybody out days over let's move it" he cried as he ran out quicker.
"Some boss you got, all it took was a woman to set him straight" Lydia laughed. She walked toward the exit with Daniel and opened the door.
"WAIT LYDIA!" Wagner yelled. Lydia looked back and saw Wagner.
"Yes Wagner?" She inquired, she turned back and walked toward Wagner with Daniel.
"Would you like to spend the night here, or most of it, here with the animatronics and I? You could meet them all and we could all be friends." He inquired. Lydia looked at Daniel who had a giant grin on his face.
"Alright but until 3 am" Daniel sprang with joy as he hugged his mother.