Part 11

Wagner kept kicking the door, still, but no luck. The more Wagner kicked the more angry he got.
"YOU. STUPID. DOOR. WHY. WONT. YOU. BUDGE!?" Wagner screamed at the top of his lungs, Wagner gave a kick so hard a small crack appeared. Wagner saw this crack, he started to smile and exclaimed,
"I GOT A CRACK IN THE DOOR! I GOT IT!" Freddy, Bonnie, and Foxy looked at Wagner, they all had gotten excited. Daniel was still laying down on the floor on Foxy's lap, throughout all the sound, he was out like a light. Wagner kicked again, except this time a little lighter. The crack expanded.
"It's almost there you got it Wagner!" Freddy exclaimed, Bonnie pulled his hands out of Chica's beak, in his hand was a small disk.
"I think this disk was stuck in her beak and that's why she froze" explained Bonnie. Wagner stopped kicking the door and looked at Bonnie. Freddy took the disk from Bonnie's hand, and took a close examination of it.
"Probably it was an empty one, it could've messed with her circuits" Freddy said, Chica started to move again, her arm went up in a straight direction.
"Oh my God Sam!" Wagner ran to his sister and hugged her. Chica looked at Wagner and smiled.
"I froze I don't know what happened." Chica panted, Wagner pointed toward the door. Chica smiled wider,
"YOU GOT IT OPEN!" She exclaimed, Wagner nodded his head and helped his sister up. Wagner walked her towards the door, Chica looked at the crack in the door.
"I think one more kick might do it, what do you think Sam" Wagner inquired. Chica nodded her head. With that nod, Wagner raised his leg, and shot it towards the door, there was now a giant hole in its middle.
"We need someone small to climb through and open the other side." Wagner said in a low gone voice. Foxy looked down at Daniel, who was still sleeping. Foxy tapped Daniel's head, the second time Foxy tapped Daniel woke up.
"Hey las can you do a small favor for us?"