Part 16

Wagner stood in front of Daniel in shock, how could something who was with something's so evil be so nice?
"What game are you playing at Puppet?" Foxy inquired, he stuck his hook into Puppets face. Puppet sighed and explained,
"I know the others are evil, I'm not like them, I care for children, all they care about is killing them, and sometimes they would sneak out and come here.....Mangle but one of the children when she was still put together to look like Foxy." Foxy stared at him for a while, so did the others. Daniel was confused he hadn't known what they had been talking about.
"My good God....I knew Foxy didn't do it" Chica whispered, she stared back at Puppet and said,
"Well..thank you for taking care of Daniel for us." Puppet nodded his head slowly that stood as a "you are utmost welcome"
"Where is Lydia and Freddy? Can you please take us to them Puppet" Bonnie begged, Puppet shook his head as a "I'm sorry I can't"
"I can tell you where they are but I can't go...." Puppet pointed to a part of the pizzeria that was still under construction, Wagner looked outside the window, and saw the sun rise.
"The workers aren't coming today....we are fine," Wagner said, "it's Saturday, the don't work on the weekend"