Part 7

Wagner said a quiet "thank you" and led the child and mother toward the storage closet where the animatronics were.
"You are going to love these guys well you already met my sister but her friends are amazing" Wagner opened the door and found his animatronic friends broken. Bonnie had no face, Chica's arms were ripped off while her beak was hanging down, Freddy was missing pieces of his out terroir, Foxy had lost his middle area.
"Mr. Wagner, were they always like this, broken? Daniel inquired to his concerned mother.
"No....they were never like this.....who could've done this" tears rolled down Wagner's face as he looked at his broken sister. "Sam...are you okay? Sam answer me please" Wagner begged his broken sister to answer his calls. Chica started to open her eyes. They were round and open all the way, her light pink had become a dark magenta.
"Wagner they did this to us, to us" Chica's voice repeated itself. Daniel looked at a shadow he had seen on the floor.
"Sam who did this?" Wagner took his sisters broken arm and asked over again.
"Mr. Wagner, mom what's that shadow?" Daniel inquired, he tugged in his mothers shirt and pointed at the shadow. Lydia looked at Daniel, then the shadow, and she looked behind her. Lydia shoved Daniel into the closet and closed the door. A piercing scream came from outside the storage closet. Daniel stared at the door, frightened, what had happened to his mother.
"Mommy....are you okay mommy?" There was no reply. "MOMMY!" Daniel started to cry. Wagner knelt down next to Daniel and hugged him.
"Daniel stay here I'm going to see if your moms okay" Wagner reassured Daniel that his mom was okay. With that done Wagner opened the door and found no trace of Lydia.