Part 10

Wagner kept kicking the door over and over, still no dents or openings. Daniel stared in fright as dry tears rolled down his bloody cheeks.
"Mr. Wagner, do you need some help" Daniel inquired, Wagner looked over to Daniel and replied quietly,
"No Daniel, you need to rest, I think I almost got it open" Wagner started to kick the door again. Daniel lay back down on the cold, bloody floor. Foxy put his hand on Daniel's face, and started to stroke it.
"So innocent, this las should've been left alone, he had nothing to do with this, he's so young" Foxy whispered. Chica turned her broken head to her brother. Her bulging eyes couldn't stop looking at him, she suddenly stopped, her body froze completely, she couldn't move.
"Chica....are you okay?" Foxy inquired,he stopped stroking Daniel's face and rushed over to Chica.
"Wagner something is wrong with Chica!" Freddy cried. Wagner stopped kicking and looked at his sister. He froze also, in place, tears rolled down his face, but he was so still it was like nothing.
"I...I.....is she okay?!" Wagner stuttered, he unfroze, out his hand on her head, and looked into her bulging, frozen, eyes.
"I think her circuits are broken or something" Bonnie said quietly. "I think I can fix her, we are in a storage closet"
"Fix her, WE DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH HER?!" Wagner exclaimed. He looked at Bonnie, Bonnie looked at him right back.
"Holy crap Bonnie, I'm so sorry I yelled, I couldn't control myself" Wagner apologized. Bonnie nodded his broken head and replied,
"It's alright, but let me check her out first okay?" Wagner nodded his head meaning a small "alright". Bonnie dragged Chica's body to a small open part of the floor.
"Everything is going to be okay Chica," Bonnie put his heads in her beak, and reached all the way in "I will fix you." After all was said, Bonnie got straight to work. Foxy only stared at Chica's frozen body, he sighed, then started to stroke Daniel again.