Part 8

Wagner closed the door slowly and headed forward, he let out a call.
"LYDIA! LYDIA CAN YOU HEAR ME?" He paused to see if he could hear a reply from her. After a short 2 minutes he called for Lydia again. Still there was no reply, he hurried back to the storage closet to tell Daniel that his mom was not replying. Wagner opened the door to find Daniel asleep on Foxy's broken lap.
"I can't find Lydia" Wagner quickly exclaimed. Foxy looked up at Wagner and asked
"Who is Lydia, is she the mother of this young las right here?" Foxy took his hand and rubbed Daniel's small head.
"Yes and she is gone she opened the door threw herself out and then I think you heard the scream" Wagner explained in a whisper, he didn't want to wake Daniel. Daniel woke up, he batted his small brown eyes.
"Thank you Mr. Foxy for letting me sleep on your lap it's very fuzzy not hard at all" Daniel smiled and looked up at Foxy.
"You're welcome las now this might be hard to say but..." Foxy started to stutter. "We can't find your mo..mo.."
"We can't find you're mother Daniel" Wagner quickly said. Wagner slapped his forehead. Daniel's smile went to a sad no hope at all face.
"Did you check everywhere for her?" Daniel started to get teary eyed again. Wagner remembered one place he didn't check.
"No I missed a place...behind the show stage" Wagner quickly opened the door and ran as fast as he could to the show stage. He climbed up on the stage, he had forgotten about the stairs, and pulled back the curtain.
"LYDIA?!" He called. He heard a small moan come from behind another door. He called again.
"Lydia is that you?" He pulled at the door and then pushed. A high pitched t woman's voice replied.
"If you push, then try pulling, THAT MEANS GO AWAY!" The voice slammed something hard against the door to make Wagner fall back. Wagner growled and pounded the door.
"OPEN UP THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Wagner commanded, he kicked the door and a small dent was left there. Wagner panted heavily.
"Fine don't open up, but I will get Lydia back, I DON'T CARE IF I DIE I JUST WANT HER BACK!" Wagner stormed off, his fists were red from punching the door.