Part 22

Wagner's eyes started to open up slowly and quietly, he started to gasp for air, and looked around.
"What the hell happened here?" Wagner whispered as he looked over to his sister, next to Wagner was a grey ghostly figure or a child, he knew that child, it was Samantha when she died. Samantha looked around and said,
"Wagner...I'm not as a robot, I'm a spirit, WHAT HAPPENED?!" Her voice was so light and soft it was like a whisper. Wagner shrugged his shoulders and stood up trying not to be seen by any of the Toy animatronics. Lydia was on the floor lying down on her back, as it seemed if she were asleep.
"Sam, I'm gonna try to get help from the authorities, you stay here and help the Whites okay?" Wagner tiptoed past Puppet as he stared at Daniel, Wagnee quietly opened the door and slithered out.
"So I have to help the Whites? Okay I just need to distract these guys" Samantha floated above into the ceiling above Toy Freddy and Lydia. Samantha thought about what she should do, she was a bright child.
"Your eyes, they are so grey the have lost their color," Toy Freddy said to Lydia as she shut her eyes tight, "weren't they a deep blue or something, you are blonde after all?" Lydia opened her eyes and sat up.
"So I have blue eyes cause I'm blonde? Really, MY EYES ARE BROWN NOT BLUE THEY'VE LOST THEIR COLOR CAUSE I'VE BEEN IN HERE WITH BOTHERING THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" Lydia's voice boomed, echoed a few times, but it was very loud. Toy Freddy pushed her back down on the floor and started to whisper in her ear.
"Oh hell no" Samantha whispered as she dove down onto Toy Freddy. Lydia moved her head over to see Samantha above her, Lydia started to get scared cause she had never seen a ghost before.
"What's wrong?" Toy Freddy got down closer to Lydia, Samantha screamed into his robotic ear, her scream was a loud talking voice, clear and smooth.
"OW, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Toy Freddy's voice boomed that time as he rubbed his ear. Samantha went down to Lydia when Toy Freddy wasn't looking and tried to untie her from the knots she was in. Samantha was able to get Lydia free, but Lydia acted like she was still tied up.
"Well back to you," Toy Freddy announced as he bent back down to Lydia. Lydia smiled, pushed Toy Freddy away, her arms were finally free with the rest of her body.
"I'm not your toy, I'm an officer" Lydia quickly said as she ran to her son.
Puppet saw Lydia coming and stopped kicking Daniel. Lydia started to walk slower, Samantha was behind her if Lydia needed help, but Samantha lost that idea and distracted Puppet with mellow tunes of a music box flowing through his head. With all that he was distracted Lydia grabbed Daniel and ran towards the animatronics. Lydia put Daniel back down on the floor gently and opened up Foxy's circuit box, then Bonnie's, Freddy's, and she saved Chica for last.
"Okay okay how do you fix animatronics? Think Lydia think" Lydia murmured to herself as she tried to remember how to turn them on. Samantha saw that Lydia needed help, so she quickly got over to Lydia and got into her Chica shuit, and she was activated.
"Leave it to me Lydia just keep them off, the puppet is coming over!" Chica quickly exclaimed as she started up each of her friends. But before Lydia could even reach Puppet, sirens rang outside the pizzeria.