Part 5

Wagner went back to where his companions were moving the new items in.
"WAGNER" his boss called out, he grabbed Wagner by his arm and dragged him towards the truck. "Just what the hell were you doing back there, now bring this box over to where that creepy ass puppet is and put it in there" his boss let go and shoved a giant present box over to Wagner.
"I can't carry this alone" Wagner muttered under his breath. Once again Daniel and his mother walked by the pizzeria under construction and stared.
"Is it almost done yet mommy?" Daniel inquired
"No honey it's not but maybe soon it will be" Daniel's mother replied, she turned her head over to Wagner, trying to lift the giant box. She walked over to Wagner and lifted the other side of the box
"Need some help?" She asked. Wagner looked at her.
"Thanks miss, I needed some help with this thing." They walked the box over to the puppet, and Wagner set the puppet up in this place.
"When do you suppose this place will be finished? My son is eager to see it when it's done." Daniel's mother inquired.
"About one more week see we have most of it done already, but that's just my guess" Wagner replied. Daniel walked into the pizzeria unaware of construction, he walked toward the storage closet and stood there.
"Excuse me sir but what's in there?" Daniel inquired. Wagner walked over to Daniel and kneeled down.
"Storage and parts to the robots who perform, would you like to see?" Daniel nodded his head rapidly. Wagner opened the door and found his animatronic friends in the corner.
"This is so cool, are there any robots in here?!" Daniel inquired. Chica stood up in front of Daniel and smiled.
"Hey there kid" she whispered as she kneeled down to Daniel. Daniel wasn't afraid he put his small hand in her head and rubbed it.
"Your head is so fuzzy" Daniel laughed as he got closer to her. Wagner smiled at his sister, Daniel's mother walked in and saw her little boy touching Chica's head.
"Should he be touching that sir....it looks dangerous" Daniel's mother froze in her spot as Wagner touched her shoulder and said "they are completely safe, he sees them in a different way that others do, like me, you probably see it as a robotic dirty mess" Daniel's mother nodded her head.
"But they really aren't, just don't be afraid and they won't look like robots." Daniel's mother closed her eyes and touched Chica's hand. It suddenly felt soft not hard or cold. She opened her eyes and saw a yellow chicken with dirty ruffled but soft feathers.
"Wha..how did" she stuttered as she kept rubbing. "Is this some kind of trick or something" Wagner smiled and whispered "some say its a trick but it's really not, the metal is an illusion of something in expectation that people find in robots"