Part 23 FINAL

"COME OUT AND NOBODY WILL BE HURT!" A man called from outside on a megaphone , Wagner grabbed the megaphone and yelled,
"SAM, LYDIA, DANIEL ARE YOU OKAY?!" The man gestured the officers to go inside and see what was going on. Lydia changed her direction from Puppet to Daniel, he had woken up.
"Mommy? What's going on?" Daniel inquired as Lydia picked him up and ran for the door. The police officers had burst in and opened the door where Lydia and Daniel were.
"Get the robots, GET THE ROBOTS!" One of the officers called out, another officer went over to Lydia and helped her and Daniel out.
"NO DON'T GET THEM ALL!" Daniel called out as he was being carried out the door, he had fallen out on his own and ran back in there to the old animatronics. A police officer looked at Daniel and bent down.
"Please move away from the robots kid, they are dangerous" the officer said calmly, Daniel stood in place and replied,
"No they aren't, they helped me find my mommy, they took care of me" Daniel took the officers hand and placed it on Foxy's head. The officer looked at Foxy and smiled,
"He feels so warm and fuzzy, not cold?" The officer was confused. Wagner ran in the room and watched the Toy animatronics be taken into crates and rolled away.
"What's gonna happen to these animatronics?" Wagner asked as he hugged Chica hard.
"Well, the were old and lots of things have happened here, it was supposed to be shut down so, really put into storage I guess" the officer replied. All was calm now all was calm.