Chapter 29: The Plan

Okay guys this is it. We are nearing the end of the story. I'm thinking it will be over in two more chapters and then an epilogue.

Oh and please read the author not at the end of the chapter.

Anyways, onto the story.

"This. Is. Awesome!"

"You can say that again," Gwen whispered. Her eyes were trained in front of her, not meeting the eyes of the excited boy beside her.

"You're finally here!" A loud voice caught the girl off guard and it obviously surprised Miles too, by the way he leapt three feet into the air. He winced when he landed, his body clearly twisting in a way it wasn't happy with. "Okay, introduction time! My name is Pavitr Prabhakar and as you might have guessed I am Spider-man in Mumbai- the greatest place on earth," He his eyes flick to the girl and he points, "Miguel told me who you are. You are Gwen Stacy and you, Miles Moron-es. Very interesting name."

Gwen snorted as Miles scowled. She was so gonna use that name against him.

Peter leaned down to whisper to her, "Just wait. This guy will talk up a storm."

Pavitr eyed Miles for a moment before happily exclaiming something in another language and pumping his fist in the air, "And it looks like I can still keep my title of handsomest Spider-man."

"Nobody gave you that title," Ben informed him, his brows pinched.

"I did," he shrugged, "It is quite obvious given my amazing hair, my incredible physique, and my strong genetics."

Miles sputtered and Gwen bit her lip, suppressing a laugh. "It's Morales," he spoke, "And what do you mean, handsomest? I'm good looking."

Gwen choked on a laugh at the offense that could be heard in his voice.

He then turned to her, his mouth dropping, "I am!" He insisted, though he was beginning to sound less and less sure of himself.

"Sure, sure," Indian Spider-man waved him off. He jutted his hands off to his left as if displaying something, "That guy over there brooding in the corner is Hobart Brown."

"It's just Hobie," the guy spoke in a British accent, not caring to look up at them.

Gwen squinted. He looked familiar.

That was it! He was the guy she saw on one of the screens back in Miguel universe. Miles had gawked at his outfit and she had to admit she liked his style as well. Spider-Punk was his alias she was pretty sure.

"And this here is Cindy Moon," he continued, pointing to a girl who was sitting on the small two seater couch. She gave a small wave. She had pale skin, short black hair and wore a spider-suit that was white and black, bearing red accents.

Pavitr darted across the room with a toothy smile, "This guy here is Peter Parker." The spider gave a nod and the boy ran off again, "This guy is also Peter Parker." He bolted to the other side of the room, "This here, is Peter Parker." Pavitr turned to the spider-man next to the one he had just introduced and clasped him on the shoulder, "And this fine gentleman is Peter Parker." He opened his mouth pointing to a guy leaned up against the wall, "And this one is Peter P-"

"All right, big mouth," Gwen groaned, "We get it. I think I've heard the name Peter Parker from you enough to last a lifetime."

"Big mouth?" he questioned, confused. Then his previous demeanor returned, "I actually have perfectly proportioned lips. My girlfriend has said so on many occasions. And a Gayatri never lies."