Chapter Twelve

Wednesday had Xavier straddled on the couch as their tongues fought.

"That is SUCH a great sight to see walking into the living room!" Enid said cheerfully, sarcasm laced in her voice as she entered the room. 

Wednesday didn't remove her mouth from Xavier's as she flipped off her best friend. 

"Well, as wonderful as this has been, can you two PLEASE stop making out on the sofa I drink my tea on every morning?"

Wednesday hissed something about curses and hell. 

 "Alright then." Enid said brightly clapping her hands together. "I just wanted to let you know I'm heading to the store because SOMEONE." She eyeballed Xavier, glaring at him. "IS VERY LOW ON EVERYTHING."

Xavier shrugged. "Sorry, I wasn't really feeding three people before you guys came."

Enid waved him off. "Well, I'm going, and if I come home and see THIS," she waved her hands at them. "I'm driving back home and leaving you here." She growled at Wednesday.

"Fine with me." The small girl responded, shrugging. 

Enid rolled her eyes and went to start the car. 

~~~

"Wednesday, baby?" He said, peeking into the living room around the wall of the kitchen. She looked up from the book she was reading. 

"Yeah?"

"You want anything to eat? I'm low on basically everything as Enid said, but I have soft pretzels."

Her eyes lit up when he said this is and she nodded rapidly. He chuckled and went to get the pretzels out of the freezer. He tossed two, as they were fairly large, onto a tray and popped then into the toaster oven. (Fuck, I wrote pooped again.) 

He came into the living room to give the pretzels some time to cook. He sat down next to Wednesday. "Whatcha reading?"

She glared at him from over the top of her book. 

"I see." He said nodding. "Well, if you're gonna play that game, I'm going to play this one." HE told her and snatched the book out of her hands.

"XAVIER!" She cries, crossing her arms and glaring at him. She was so cute. 

He reached out and booped her nose. "Fuck you."

"I bet you wanna." He winked. Her eyes widened at those words and she turned pink. 

"Shut up, asshole." 

~~~ 

"And I finally got that coffee, Wednesday was dying." Enid exclaimed as she pulled out a large thing of ground coffee beans. 

Wednesday hummed happily from her place at the kitchen table. 

"I'll start dinner, because it's almost 6:45 and none of us have eaten." She told them as she began preparing god knows what. 

"What are you making and why do you have orange juice?" Xavier questioned her.

She turned around quickly and excitedly, clearly she'd been waiting for him to ask. "BREAKFAST FOR DINNER!!!" (My personal fav) she cried, throwing her arms in the air. 

Xavier chuckled and shook his head. 

"I'll look forward to that as I shower."

~~~

"Wednesday I said I needed to shower!" Xavier groaned as Wednesday pressed her lips to his again. 

"I know." She told him as she dragged him towards his bedroom. 

He groaned and rolled his eyes but didn't stop licking into her mouth. 

She dragged him over to his dresser as she pulled herself on top of it. She grabbed hungrily at his shirt. "Baby, I really need to shower." He told her as he stroked her hair. 

She pulled away and crossed her arms, scowling and pouting at him. 

"I'm sorry baby, I'll be out quickly though!" She nodded and kissed him one last time before slipping off the dresser and walking down the hallway, a slight bounce to her step. 

~~~

Xavier finished his pancakes last, Enid had already gone to her room and Wednesday was sitting on the sofa. 

He washed his plate and started the dish washer before coming out and sitting next to Wednesday. 

He reached for the TV remote but Wednesday grabbed his hand and shook her head. "Wouldn't want to wake up Enid with the TV."

He rolled his eyes. "We both know you just want to make out."

She shrugged. "Maybe." 

He chuckled and kissed her, pushing her back against the arm of the couch. She groaned when she felt his weight on top of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. (I haven't even had my first kiss :P)   

He groaned and pulled back, dragging her with him and softly taking her into his lap. 

"I-" Wednesday started, but pulled him back onto her. "I think we should take this to your room."

He nodded rapidly and picked her up, kissing her again as he carried her down the hallway. He opened the door to his room and dropped the small girl onto his bed. "Your gonna have to be quiet, Enid's just next door." He told her as her slipped her shirt off. 

"I know."

He quickly got up, ran to the door and shut it.

He then proceeded to flick the lock. 

~~~