Chapter Sixteen

!!SMUT!!

"Wednesday, have you been taking care of yourself?"

"What the hell does that even mean?" 

"Nes, baby, I mean are you doing okay? You've been really down the past week or so and I'm worried."

"That's unnecessary." She told him, closing and tossing her book onto the coffee table. "I'm fine."

"Well, when was the last time you ate a full meal?"

She groaned. "I'm not doing this with you!" 

"Because you know I'm right!" He said softly. He reached out and pulled her closer to him. "Baby, I want you to trust me. I'm not here to tease you, or laugh at you. I'm here because I'm trying to help. I want to help, Honey."

She nodded. "I know."

"I think we should get a therapist for you." She laughed humorlessly. 

"Yeah, no."

He pulled her back down as she made to leave. "You have to. This isn't going to go away on it's own."

"I know."

"We have to get you help before this gets any worse."

"I know."

"You promise me that you'll try and work with us here?"

"Yes." She said softly, nodding before climbing into his lap. She was so small it was like holding a child. He carefully wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head.

"I know it's hard baby, but you'll make it work. I know you will." He softly brushed her cheek. "You always do."

~~~

Wednesday was tucked into Xavier's arm as they watched TV. Enid had gone out to shop for food (Again.) and they took that time to watch a movie...or at least try.

Wednesday leaned into Xavier as she softly kissed him. It was soft, gentle, but held promises of bigger things later. 

He softly nibbled her bottom lip with his teeth. She half growled half moaned into his mouth and he could feel himself getting hard at the sound. 

She softly ground herself into his erection, causing his eyes to fall shut (Again, I'm 13 idk what I'm doing.)

"Should we..." He kissed her again, missing the feeling of her lips. "God Nes. Should we move this to my room?"

She shook her head. She kissed him again before pulling back. "Right here?"

"On the couch that we eat breakfast on?"

"Yeah, never mind that is gross."

He nodded and picked her up, holding her up by her bum. She groaned as he set her down. He pulled her into his room by her hand. The moment the door was closed, Wednesday was pushed up against it. She moaned as he bit down her neck. 

"You wanna have sex or just mess around?" 

"Mess around, Enid will be home soon."

"No ignoring me this time, okay?"

"Mhm." She said, closing her eyes as he bit down her neck and onto her chest. 

"Fuck Nes." He groaned as he slipped her shirt off. She usually slept in oversized plain black shirts, with underwear and no bra. He stared down at her chest with hunger glinting in his darkened eyes. 

She wanted to push him away and cover herself. But it felt to good to have him stop. 

He rolled her breasts in his hands and she let out a whimper. He smirked and bit her ear. She shivered.

He softly picked her up and walked her over to the bed. She gasped as he tossed her down onto the bed. 

"I'll just eat you out for now, alright?"

"W-What about you?" She said and he slid a hand into her underwear and rubbed a finger up her slit.

"I can take care of that myself." 

"Can I?"

His eyes widened at her request. "Yeah, if you want. But you cum first. I'll just get hard again watching you."

She nodded softly. 

He leaned down onto his knees and slid her underwear off. She groaned as his fingers made contact with her wetness. She wiggled forward, desperate for friction. 

"I've got you." He told her and licked her, cupping her wetness in his tongue.

"Ughhhhh." She groaned. "P-Please put something inside me. Just a finger. Please."

He chuckled as she wiggled a little bit, desperate for anything. "You're a needy little thing, aren't you?"

She glared at him. 

"It's really fucking hot." He nodded at her and kissed her thigh. 

He suddenly jammed three fingers in all at once. 

She cried out and lurched forward, back arching off the bed. "X-XAVIER!" 

"You like that?" He smirked as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. 

"Y-yes-s" She moaned. He leaned down and sucked her clit, causing a loud, rough groan to escape the girl.

He twisted and curled his fingers inside her and she cried loudly and clenched down, squirting her juices all over his face.

"Shit, sorry." She turned red. 

"No, fuck that was so hot. You're all good." He told her. 

"No, I'm so sorry. That was disgusting." 

He wiped his face on his shirt, with he pulled from the floor. He kissed her gently, and she could taste herself on his lips. "Baby. You're all good. That was the hottest thing ever."

"Oh."

He nodded. 

She looked down at his erection.

"I could help with t-"

"I'M HOME!" Enid cried.

"Fuck, that'll have to wait. Save that thought."

~~~