Chapter Thirteen

!!SMUT, BUT YOU COULD PROBS TELL FROM THE LAST UPDATE LOL!!

Xavier groaned as Wednesday slid his shirt clean off his body in one motion. She moaned against his mouth, and he swallowed the sound.

She slipped off her skirt and wrapped her small arms around his neck. He used one hand to undo his belt, the other one stayed in the small of Wednesday's back. 

He slid his jeans down and stepped out of them before climbing on top of her. 

"Before we take this any further, do you really want to do this?"

She nodded rapidly. "Yes Xavier, please!"

"Alright, but you have to be quiet. Enid's literally right there."

She nodded again before connecting their lips. He smiled softly into the kiss. 

"Can I take this off?" He asked her softly as he felt the edge of her bra. 

A flash of anxiety crossed her eyes. Believe it or not, they never had sex in high school. Wednesday had been to against the idea. So he had never seen her naked. "Uhm. Yeah."

"Baby, you don't have to take it off it you don't want to."

She shook her head quickly. "No, I-I want to."

He smiled softly at her, searching for any look of doubt within her deep brown eyes. There was none. 

He nodded and kissed her again before gently pulling the clasp of her bra. The fabric fell to the floor and Wednesday turned red. He kissed her cheek. "You're beautiful."

Was she?

She didn't believe him. 

He kissed her softly as one hand dragged up and cupped her left breast. She let out a small whimpering moan.

"Fuck, you're sensitive, aren't you?" He chuckled as her face turned impossibly redder. 

"I am not!"

He chuckled and moved to her neck, biting down slightly as her rolled her soft breast in his hand.

She whimpered. 

"Oh really?" He laughed as he watched her face. 

She rolled her eyes. He softly kissed and sucked his way down to her chest, before taking her right nipple into his mouth and softly biting down.

"X-Xavier." She moaned loudly. He glared up at her and slammed a palm over her mouth. 

"Quiet or I'll stop." She whimpered into his palm and nodded. 

He continued his trail, nipping and sucking and biting down her torso before he reached her navel. 

His finger slid along the seam of her underwear. "To far?"

She quickly shook her head. "K-Keep going please."

He nodded and softly gripped the soaked part of her undies and slid them down the her ankles. 

He was eye level with her wet slit. She groaned. She could feel his breath. She was so warm down there his breath felt almost cold. He curiously slid a finger up her slit, collecting and wetness that threatened to drip. She whimpered loudly and he giggled. 

He gently rolled his clit between his pointer finger and thumb. She gasped and lurched forwards slightly. He kissed the inside of her thigh and pushed her back down. 

He used the collecting wetness on his finger to lightly slide a finger into her. 

"O-Oh." She gasped lightly.