Chapter Nineteen

Sorry loves, took a break cause school started up!

~~~

Xavier ran a hand through his hair as Wednesday glared him down.

"I don't understand why we have to see this bitch. She literally just told us I have depression, which we BASICALLY already knew." Wednesday hissed. "You're wasting tons of money for an over-qualified snob to tell us I'm depressed." 

"Baby, it was important to get a professionals word before we take the next step in this."

"Oh, so because she went to school she SUDDENLY KNOWS EVERYTHING?!" 

Xavier rolled his eyes. "Uh, yeah actually."

"Fuck her! I don't need some blonde hoe to tell ME what to do!" 

"Alright, I'm glad you have some confidence in this situation." Xavier said calmly. "And she DID say you could have mood swings...so I'm not going to take this to heart."

"Fuck you."

"That's what I'm LITERALLY talking about. Wednesday, this isn't you. There is clearly something going on, and even if they aren't 100% sure what it is, they know one thing: they can help you. So stop arguing and fighting me on this, because Love, we are really, truly on your side through all of this."

She sniffled, her eyes tearing up. "I know." She wiped her eyes on the back of her hand. "But Xavier, it's so, so hard. I'm sitting here being told that all those years of being emotionless have all just led to me being depressed. All that power I tried to gain has led to me not being comfortable with myself." She sniffed again. "And to hear that the entire time Enid and you were right, and that I should have been getting help rather then sitting in my room ignoring everyone hurts too, because I'm supposed to be strong and powerful...and not weak and stupid like I am. I'm fucking Wednesday Addams, and I can't even hold myself together, let alone the world that I've been planning to for so. Fucking. Long."

"Alright baby. I know." He said softly, pulling her into his lap. "Trust me when I say, that no matter who the hell you are, even Wednesday Addams, depression will find a way to get you down. Nothing in this world will take away the power you've built up, except YOU giving. So please, stay strong. If not for you, for me and Enid, because we love you so, so much. And you need to understand that fighting this will probably be the hardest battle you will ever have to face, but we are here for you the entire way. I will be here as much and as long as I can. So keep fighting, because I can assure you, everything will turn out." He kissed her head. "No one has the perfect life, where everything is spot on, not a thing wrong. And this is what's wrong with YOUR world. But baby, you can overtake this. If you try, and I mean truly try, this will end. But you need to trust everyone. It won't be easy,  but you've got this. You are Wednesday Addams, aren't you?" 

"Y-Yeah."

"Then you show the depression who's boss. And baby, you won't ever be alone in this. You got that?"

"Mhm."

"Alright love." He softly began rocking her, softly laying kisses on the top of her head as she closed her eyes and took comfort in her lovers arms.

"You won't ever be alone, Love.

~~~

Bitch, at this rate, imma be a fucking therapist.

Like DAMN 

I wrote dem long ass paragraphs in pitch black at 10:25 at night.

like, i might be tired but fuck im good at this. 

PLSSSS COMMEENNTTT IM BEGGIN YOU