Chapter 13

I thread my fingers through his and walk back to the house, letting him step through first and close the door behind us. They have somehow managed to get flour and batter everywhere in the kitchen and it makes Daniel run his free hand down his face before he leads us to the dining room.

"I don't understand how you managed to make that much mess with flour."

River giggles and claps their hands. They obviously regressed partway through breakfast. I squeeze Daniel's hand before letting go and making my way round the table till I'm stood behind River's chair.

"Did my little love get excited while making breakfast?"

They giggle again and I want to bottle it up for a bad day. I slide a chair closer to them and sit down, putting 2 pancakes on their plate and 3 on mine. I drizzle on an adequate amount of maple syrup, which may or may not be half a bottle, and cut up their portion before handing them a plastic fork for toddlers.

"Try and contain the sticky to your face and handles little one."

"Otay Dada."

The title takes me by surprise, but a smile soon spreads over my face. I kiss their temple before digging into my own breakfast. The pancakes are mouthwatering, and the choc chips just melt on my tongue.

"You know Lewis, I would date you just for your cooking skills alone. The fact that you're a fuck bunny on top is just a bonus."

He chokes on his pancakes and glares at me with an incredulous look in his eyes.

"What the actual fuck Elliot?"

"To which statement are you questioning?"

"The heck is a fuck bunny?"

"Someone who has endless stamina in regard to sexual pleasure. You've heard the saying 'going at it like rabbits' right?"

He nods and a blush flows up his neck and onto his cheeks.

"You are full on innuendo's and are always the first to recover after your group... sessions in Daniels bedroom. I hear you doing the water run every morning. Which begs to question, why aren't you completely sated by them?"

He looks down and fiddles with his fingers under the table. A small frown appears on his face,

"Don't overthink it Lewis. I'm not saying that you are left unsatisfied by them because I know you aren't. I know you treasure every second with every one of them. And I know they make you feel good as well as make you cum. So, tell me what goes on in your mind?"

He clears his throat and then looks between me and Daniel.

"I'm a submissive and a pet. Mister pleases and sates my submissive side, but I've never really expressed my pet side."

Daniel puts his cutlery down and connects his fingers in front of his forehead,

"Why didn't you say something to me Lewis? I would have helped you with that side of yourself just as much as I've helped you with your submissive side."

"It was just another thing to add on top and I didn't want to do that. I couldn't do that to you. May I be excused?"

I nod at him,

"Go to my room Lewis. I will be up shortly."

He nodded and left the table. I pulled Daniel's hands into my own and kissed his knuckles.

"They see more then you realise Daniel. But don't think that you've failed because he didn't tell you. This was his choice and had I known that it would have caused negative feelings I wouldn't have bought it up at the table. I will be more considerate in the future."

Daniel nods at me and kisses my hand in return.

"I'm going to go up and spend some time with him and help him sort his head. Could you do me a favour while I'm up there?"

"Anything Master."

Slater drops his fork and the clatter it makes rings in my ears, but I keep my attention on Daniel because it's the first time he's used the title. It also seems like it's the first time he's been submissive in front of any of them.

"Good man. I want you to work with River and Slater and write rules and limits for me with regards to each of you three. And for each of you to choose a safe word for me. If any of you need me then you can come to my room, but you must knock and wait outside okay?"

"Yes Master."

"Good"

I release his hands and its like the spell was broken. He blinks a few times then his jaw drops, and he raises his hand to cover his mouth. I wink and squeeze his shoulder before standing up and walking upstairs to my room. Lewis is sat on the ottoman at the end of my bed with shaking hands and silent tears running down his face. He has so much pain in his eyes that my soul shatters at the sight.