Chapter 19

That night I decided to sleep in my own bed. It had been such an adventurous day with a lot of people in my space. It had honestly been the best birthday since my sister had died. I fell asleep wondering what me and my sister would have done if she was still here. Maybe I would have been with that boy still, and she would have been with all her friends. Maybe our parents would have done a big party for us both.

My thoughts were interrupted by a poke to the face. I grumble and open one of my eyes to be assaulted by the day star. How was it morning already? I swear I just closed my eyes. The small finger pokes my cheek again and I grab the small hand it belongs too, pulling River on top of me so they are laying over my torse before tapping their butt gently. They grumble and wiggle till I let them go, when they straddle me and stuff their face in my neck.

"What time is it bubba?"

My morning voice was rougher than normal. It was obviously a rough night despite me not remembering anything.

"8am."

I groan and roll us over, so we are on our sides facing each other.

"Nap with me."

"Can has kisses first?"

I hum and tilt their head with my finger before gently pressing my lips to theirs. Apparently this wasn't good enough because they reach up and grip the back of my head, holding me to them as they move their lips feverishly against my own. I manage to pull back a little to be able to look at their flushed cheeks and lustful eyes.

"Well good morning to you too."

They start trying to rip my covers off me, but they are so rushed that they can't figure it out and start getting frustrated. I grab their hands and hold them to my chest,

"You are sitting on the cover's bubba. If you want to move them then you have to stand up. But take a breath first. What's the rush?"

They look down and pout,

"Only one who hasn't had you."

I roll them slightly and shimmy the duvet out from between us before sitting up, pulling them so they are sat in my lap, glad that I decided to wear joggers to sleep. I pull their face back to my neck and they nuzzle in.

"I turned 18 yesterday bubba. We have all the time in the world. I don't want this to be rushed okay. You've done as much with me as Daniel has but there is no competition."

They take a deep breath start drawing patterns on my chest.

"There's so much more to relationships then just sex. Hell, there is more to intimacy then sex. So how about we lay down and cuddle together for a few hours. I had a rough night."

This makes them move out from under my chin and look at my face. Their eyes trace my face, pausing at the obvious bags under my eyes that betray my exhaustion. They nod and push my back into the mattress before laying on top of me, slowly running their fingers through my hair gently lulling me to sleep.

But again, it seems that as soon as I close my eyes someone is touching my face again. Though instead of a soft poke, this person's rough hand is stroking my cheek. I curl up so my head lands in their lap and Daniels woodsy scent fills my lungs. He chuckles deeply and starts scratching circles on my back making me hum.

"Its midday Elliot. Time for you to get up otherwise you won't sleep tonight."

"C.. Can I sleep with you guys tonight. My head is not so good."

"Of course, you can. Now let's get you up and get you some water and some food."

Grumbling I sit up and plant my face on his shoulder.

"Why is breathing so exhausting?"

He gently lifts me onto his lap and stands up so he's carrying my bridal style before walking out of my room and down the hallway into his. He takes me straight into his bathroom and perches me on the counter before starting the water in the tub. After a couple minutes he lifting me off the counter and onto my feet so he can slide my joggers off.

"Will you join me?"

In response he starts shedding his clothes and I'm taken aback by his body again. Though a glint catches my eye when he drops his boxers, and my mouth audibly pops open.

"No fucking way."

There on the crown of his cock is a bull ring, glinting silver under the bathroom lights. He chuckles again and takes hold of my forearm, guiding me into the tub before stepping in behind me and lowering us so I'm sat in between his legs.

"When did you... How... What the fuck did I just...I think you broke my brain."

Daniel full on laughs causing the water to ripple around us before kissing my shoulder.

"When I was 18, with a needle, my cock with a ring in it and yes I did."

"That's why you didn't tell me right? Because you like the shock factor."

"Maybe."

I relax into him and turn to kiss his chin.

"I had to convince River not to have sex earlier because they were upset that they were the only one who hadn't done anything with me."

"Hmm. Well, they aren't used to the addition of new people. They rest of us have done it at least once. We are used to the rebalance that has to happen. Though you are a new experience for all of us. I've always been the most dominant. Lewis came to me earlier because he wasn't sure who he had to ask permission from in order to play with Slater."

"What did you say to him?"

"I told him to ask whichever one of us he finds first and to spread that message to the others."

"Good plan. We will just have to inform each other of any ongoing punishments happening just in case any of them try to get around it."

Conversation ebbed out after that, and we just enjoyed each other's company until we started to prune. We gently washed each other, and it was amazing. So intimate but with zero sexual energy. I felt like I could finally relax and breathe. We also dry each other off and he wraps a towel around my waist.

"Go get dressed and then head to my office. I wantto start showing the ropes, and hopefully you have a more organised system thenI do... because paperwork is... well you'll see."