Chapter 14

{MATURE CONTENT WARNING. Also a long chapter. Sorry not sorry}

I walk into the room and push the door shut behind me. Kicking off my shoes and walking over to him, I grab his hand and pull him up and onto the bed with me. Laying him over me like a blanket and pushing his face into the crook of my neck. I don't talk, I just let him cry into my shoulder until his tears become sniffles.

"What's happening in your head Lew?"

He nuzzles further into my neck. If he got any closer to me, he would be in me, but I didn't mind right now. It was pleasant being able to bring him this much peace and comfort.

"Is he disappointed in me?"

"Not even a little bit. He was disappointed in himself. Notice the was. I reminded him that it was your decision not to express those thoughts to him. I also told him that the three of you notice more than you mention and indicated that he probably doesn't hide things as well as he thought he did."

"It wasn't a need. We were already asking so much from him. I didn't want to add this too. I never really did much with it before I came here and being a pet trainer never seemed to be his thing."

"If it was a need for you, would you have mentioned it?"

He nods into me.

"Then that's what's important. Both for you and for Daniel. You know that if you need something then you can go to him. I'm going to let you in on something you missed downstairs okay?"

He shifts a little so he can look down into my eyes and waits patiently,

"Daniel calls me Master."

He rolls off me to lay next to me and stares up at the ceiling.

"He is submitting to you?"

I roll onto my side and lean on my elbow so I can see his face. I run the fingers of my free hand over his cheek and jaw.

"Yes. He told me that I give him the ability to be something he has never had the opportunity to be before. It was never a need, but it is something he has wanted for a long time. I can be his Master and I can be your Owner if you want me to be. Though I am happy to just be your boyfriend."

His pulls my face to his and I cage his head with my forearms as our lips melt together. I spread his legs with one of my own and bend it, so my knee brushes his groin gently. He moans into my mouth, so I take the opportunity to slide my tongue into his, leaning onto one arm so I can trail my fingers over his body.

The feeling on his piercings on my skin is almost erotic, especially the stud in his tongue that rolls in my mouth. It completely changes the feeling of the kiss. I run my thumb over his nipple through his shirt and he rocks his hips so that his dick grinds against my thigh. He leans away from me so there is a miniscule gap between our lips.

"P...please"

"Please what Lew? We haven't spoken about limits and rules. So, if you want something from me right now you need to tell me. I won't do anything if you don't."

He moans and rolls his hips again.

"Take my top off and touch and kiss my chest."

"With fucking pleasure pet."

I roll onto my knees and move so I'm knelt between his legs before helping him take his top off. He's laying before me with tattoos covering his arms and spattered on his chest.

"You are absolutely exquisite Lewis Baker."

He moans again and grinds his hips, his moan turning to a whimper when his dick touches nothing but air. I snicker and kiss just above his belly button while my hands run up and down his sides. I look up at him through my eyelashes and work my way slowly up his chest before taking one of his nipples in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it before nibbling it. The sound that comes out of Lewis's throat is almost carnal.

I kiss across his chest to the other nipple and give it the same treatment as Lewis rocks his hips. His hardon brushing my own that causes a growl out of my own throat. He tugs at my t-shirt,

"Off please."

I waste no time in shedding my top, kissing and sucking on his neck as our skin brushes together leaving nothing but fire and tingles in its wake. Kissing back up his jaw I look into his eyes and rock my hips, creating friction between our clothed dicks. He fights the need to close his eyes and his mouth pops open as he chases his high.

"C...can we get n.. naked please?"

I kiss him gently before sitting up and undoing his jeans, pulling them and his boxers off quickly. His cock bounces on his stomach, a good 6 inches of beautiful veiny manhood that's glistening with precum. His thighs have more tattoos, but I can still see the thick deep scars that cover the skin underneath. I kiss one of the bigger ones gently,

"You are so divine."

He moans again as I stand up from the bed and remove my own joggers. My own cock standing to attention, the cool morning air making it twitch. Lewis looks me up and down as I kneel between his legs, which he opens more so I can see his hole that clenches with every breath he takes.

"Own me."

The desire and power the swirls inside me with those two words is immeasurable. Reaching over to my desk draw I pull out lube and a condom that I stowed away, I throw them on the bed next to us and lean in to kiss him. I arch my back so the only part of me he's touching is my lips. He whimpers and whines against me as I kiss across his jaw and down his neck. Sucking a biting as I go making sure to leave a mark in every place I touch. I roll his nipples between my fingers as I kiss down his abdomen before placing a peck on the tip of his dick. He thrusts up so his tip bounces off my nose causing me to chuckle lowly.

"Use your words pet."

"Suck me Owner. Please. Please lick me and suck me. Please."

The desperation in his voice grows with every word and I take pity on him, taking his tip into my mouth while I pin his hips down with my hands. Allowing him to only feel what I give him as I flatten my tongue and lick from his base to his tip before pushing my tongue into his slit which has his hands flying to my head.

"You may keep your hands there but if you even attempt to push my head I will stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

I bite his tip gently which causes him to whimper with pleasure,

"Yes what?"

"Yes Owner."

"Good boy."

A spurt of precum shoots from his length as those words leave my mouth.

"Seems like someone likes being called a good boy."

He nods weakly and pushes his hips against my hands gently, so I take pity again and take his length into my mouth. The bonus of being forced into these situations means that my gag reflex is non-existent, so he easily slides down my throat as I hum against his length. He bucks into my mouth as I set a slow steady rhythm with my mouth. Laying one arm across his I move the other to his mouth and push one of my fingers into his mouth. He matches my tempo as he lubes up my digit with his spit, the skill he shows makes me want to push my cock down his throat, but I resist. This is about his pleasure, not mine.

I pull my finger out of his mouth with a pop and bring my hand between us, pressing gently against his hole, pausing my mouth to look up at him for permission. He nods and angles his hips so that the tip of my finger breaches his hole. I hum with pleasure feeling his tight hole squeezing my finger which causes a guttural groan to ripple out of his throat.

"I'm going to cum. Please don't stop Owner. I can keep going."

I push my finger further into him and press up, feeling the fleshy ring of his prostate making Lewis buck and writhe beneath me as I start moving my mouth on his cock again. His moans increase in frequency and pitch as he gets closer to his release. Adding another finger pushes him over the edge and he moans my name loudly as his seed flows down my throat, the perfect mixture of salty and sweet. I pull off him with a pop and slow my fingers as he rides out his high.

"My pretty pet making pretty noises like the good boy he is."

Lewis rolls his hips in approval before sagging beneath me panting.

"Wow Elliot. Just wow."