Chapter 16

I shake my head.

"Nothing is really wrong Daniel. I've just done a lot of peopling today and I think a few of my issues might collide. I don't know how they will react to each other. But compared to the last few birthdays I've had; this one was fucking amazing. I have 4 fantastic partners and I just had spectacular birthday sex."

I wink at Lewis and his cheeks go rosy. Daniel pets his head, and they look at each other for a moment before sharing a look of understanding and nod then Daniel looks back to me.

"Lewis could you do you rules and limits for me while I read through the others. And choose a safe word for our rougher play."

He hums and reaches for the notepad that's next to me on the coffee table.

"We all use the same word. Buttercup. Its saves us having to remember separate ones. "

Lewis murmurs as he starts to make his lists. Daniel points to the other side of me where their own documents sit. They read:

River Carter: Little

HARD Limits:

CNC (Consensual-non-consensual)

Fire/Wax Play

Knives

Medical Play

Extreme Roleplay

Scat

Blood Play

Impact/Sadomasochism

SOFT Limits:

Golden Showers/Desperation Play

Breath Play

Slater Thompson: Slave

HARD Limits:

CNC (Consensual-Non-Consensual)

Medical Play

Extreme Roleplay

Scat/Urination Play

Blood Play

SOFT Limits:

Knives/Blood Play

Fire/Wax Play

Extreme Domination (24/7 Play)

Daniel Vessage: Submissive

HARD Limits:

CNC (Consensual-Non-Consensual)

Medical Play

Extreme Roleplay

Scat

SOFT Limits:

Sadomasochism

Breath Play

Knives/Blood Play

I hum and nod before putting the paper back down on the table. Slater bumps my leg with his foot, and I look up at him.

"What did you mean earlier when you said a few of your issues could collide?'

"I suffer from hypersexuality. And yes I mean it when I say suffer. If I don't have intercourse or pleasure for an extended period of time I get a fever, then I get full body pins and needles. Then after that its pain. Like someone is pumping air into every pore till my skin is so tight that it burns. But because of my trauma extended physical contact fucks me up."