Chapter 18

When the show came to an end, Lewis slithered not so subtly over to me under the guise of me choosing my pizza for dinner. He didn't even look over his shoulder as he passed his phone behind him, he was too busy staring at the outline of my cock which was twitching from the attention. He ran his tongue over his lip and then started tracing light shapes on my thigh which had me tensing up.

"Pet unless you and the rest of the room are okay with you sucking my cock, I need you to stop. One orgasm and two teasing sessions is messing me up."

Lewis moves back and spins around to look at the others for permission. River is nodding so vigorously I think their head could fall off, Daniel gives one curt nod and Slater is looking down at this hands. He heaves a sigh and then gives a small twitch of his head to say yes.

"No."

Lewis almost fell off the couch with how fast he turned towards me, and Slater jumped and started fiddling with his hands.

"I'm not having you pressured into saying yes to something you clearly don't want."

Slater looks up at me and clears his throat,

"It's not that I'm not okay with it. It's just that it would be unfair for Lewis to get all of the firsts. Not only did he get the first fuck, but he got the first play. Even if it wasn't a proper session. And I know I'm not ready to play yet, but you agreed to be with everyone, and I want..."

He trails off and looks back down at his hands.

I tap Lewis's leg and point back to his seat before hitting the sofa where he just was,

"Come here Slater."

When he gets close enough I lay him down so his head is on my thigh and run my fingers through his hair that free from the clip he was wearing.

"I'm sorry. I've never been with more than one person before, and I haven't been in a relationship in a long time. I'll remember that jealousy can still occur and keep things balanced."

Daniel runs his hand up and down Slater's calf.

"Its something that we can all work on together. Theres always bumps in relationships. This one will be no different. We just need to keep open and honest with everything."

Slater nods and goes back to watching the show while rubbing circles on my thigh. Its quite soothing so I close my eyes and lean my head back on the sofa, not really listening to the show but enjoying the company of my new family. That was until Slater's hand roamed north to my inner thigh, his fingertips brushing my balls through my joggers. I reach down and stop his hand without opening my eyes,

"Only continue this if you are going to finish me off. I'm uncomfortable enough as it is without another teasing session."

I feel the couch shift beside me and then feel his shoulders brushing my thighs as he kneels on the floor between my legs. I open my eyes and glance down at him, but he entraps my gaze, he slowly reaches up and grips the top of my joggers. I lift my hips so he can pull them down to my ankles. Once free, my cock bounces against my stomach, the head already having a bead of precum glistening the top.

Slater planted his hands on my thighs and licked from my balls all the way up to my tip.

"Holy mother of god."

I pull the hair clip out of his hair and wrap it around my hand, gripping it tightly by the back of his neck before angling my tip into his mouth,

"Tap my thigh once when you need to breath and twice if you need to stop. Okay?"

He nods and I slide half my length into his mouth. I may not be terribly thick, but I do have a longer reach than most. I also know that taking this slower means it will go for longer, both for his endurance and my stamina. I feel him roll his tongue around my cock, hollowing his cheeks and humming in a way that has the vibrations coiling up my spine.

A deep groan leaves my mouth as I push him further, he gags once when I hit the back of this mouth and slide down his throat, but he doesn't struggle to take me.

"Daniel has taught you well Slater."

He looks back up to me through his lashes as his cheeks redden from lack of oxygen before tapping my thigh once. I pull him off my cock and he coughs lightly, a string of saliva still connecting us.

"Think you can do that one more time? And then I will let you blow my brains out however you like."

"I can do that Elliot."

His voice is hoarse from having me down his throat. He may know how to take a dick, but he hasn't done oral cock-warming much before. I push his head back down onto my tip, this time pushing straight down his throat. He gags a little more without the warmup, but he still settles fairly well. I relax back into the couch with my head tipped back as I feel his throat spasm around me. He lasts a little longer this time before he taps my thigh. Instead of pulling his head off, I unwrap my hand from his hair and let him draw himself off. I lay my hands down onto my thighs,

"Good job love. Go to town."

He hums and grips my base with his hand. Licking my head and pressing his tongue into my slit, making me hiss and then groan. I then hear a slurping noise and I open my eyes to see Lewis sitting on Daniels lap with his hands pinned to his chest as River licks up and down his length like a lollipop.

"Holy shit I love living in this house."

Daniel chuckles deeply which makes Slater moan around me which makes pleasure coil in my balls. One of my hands tangles in Slater's hair again as the other reaches behind me to grip hold of the cushion behind me. I feel my abs tense as his hand drops to cup my balls, rolling them gently until the coil tightens and snaps sending wave after wave of euphoria through me. He keeps sucking and swallowing until there is nothing left to come out before gently kissing my over sensitised tip and sitting back on his heels.

I open my eyes just as Lewis topple over the edge. I will never get tired with seeing him cum, its exquisite. I look back down to slater and stroke his hair out of his face.

"May I kiss you?"

He nods and I lean in, gently pressing my mouth to his until he relaxes into me and allows me entrance. My saltiness mixed with his unique flavour is heady and I moan quietly into his mouth before pulling away and laying my forehead against his just for the doorbell to ding in the background.

"This day has been perfect. Thank you my loves."