Chapter 15

{Explicit Chapter}

I gently remove my fingers from his hole and sit back on my heels catching my own breath.

"Please fuck me Elliot. Please!"

I rub circles on his thighs with my thumbs and look up at him.

"I will. But we haven't had the safety talk yet so I need to know if this will cause you any serious issues or if there is anything I need to avoid during."

He leans up onto his elbows and looks me in the eye,

"My trauma isn't like yours or Daniels or Slaters. The jock at my school tricked me into thinking he loved me. He recorded our first time. My first time. And then emailed it to my entire school, my parents and my grandparents. They are religious. Like super religious. They sent me here."

"Trauma isn't relative Lewis. Two people can go through the exact same trauma and be affected completely differently. So don't measure or compare your trauma to ours. Though I am pleased to know it was less... physically traumatic and somewhat consensual. Are you sure you want this?"

He nods and sits up, pulling my face to his and gently pressing his lips to my own. I push him back down onto the mattress and grind my hard cock onto his semi as my tongue traces the inside of his mouth. We rock together slowly till he is hard again which when I pull away and sit back on my heels again. Opening the lube, I squeeze a considerable amount of my fingers before I trace his hole.

"Hands under your knees and spread your legs."

There is zero hesitation to my request which causes a smile to spread over my face. I look him in the eye as I slide one finger into him all the way to the knuckle. His mouth pops open and his tongue trails his lower lip. I slowly withdraw and add another finger, pushing all the way in and curling them into his prostate.

"Fuck Elliot. Please just fuck me."

I scissor my fingers for a few minutes before pulling them out and wiping them on one of our discarded t-shirts. I pick up the condom and he shakes his head.

"You can go in raw."

I look at him and tilt my head,

"Have you prepped and cleaned properly?"

He pauses and shakes his head.

"Then for cleanliness reasons I'm going to wear one. But we can pre-plan the next time and you can prep properly for going in raw okay?"

He nods and relaxes back into the pillows, opening his legs more and tilting his pelvis up so I have complete access to him. I roll the condom on and shuffle in close till my tip gently pokes his entrance.

"Deep breath in and out."

His chest rises with the intake, and I push my tip in as he exhales, it quickly turning to a moan as he takes half of me. He tenses around me, and I can feel his heart beat as his muscles throb around me.

"Jesus fuck Lewis you need to relax baby."

I run one on my hands up and down his thigh as I out the other over one of hands, helping him hold his leg.

"I got you Lewis. It's just us. Deep breaths okay?"

He nods and stifles a moan as he takes another deep breath in. As he breaths out his hole sucks me in till my balls bounce of his cheeks.

"Good boy."

He rolls his hips which makes a groan fall out of my mouth.

"Shit you really like praise."

I lean over him and place kisses up and down his neck as I slowly draw out of him and push back in, rolling my hips when I'm hilted so he feels every single millimetre of my cock. Lewis lets go of his legs and wraps them around my waist while his hands fist in the sheet next to his head. When he starts to rock into my thrusts I increase my speed till I'm slamming into him. The sound of our skin slapping against each other only being broken by our moans and grunts. Claw marks run up and down my back and arms as he grabs any part of me he can as I bite and suck all over his chest.

He starts making his precum pretty boy noises and I feel him tightening and spasming around me. I take his hard cock in my hand and let our rhythm move him in and out of my fist.

"I need to cum. Please can I cum Owner?"

A carnal growl rumbles in my chest as I thread my hand around his throat and look him in the eye,

"Give me every last drop pet."

His eyes roll back in their sockets and jets of cum start streaming out of his cock in time with every hit to his prostate that I deliver. The squeezing sensation on my own cock drives me close to the edge but its not till he whimpers my name that I groan and cum. The tingle that had settled into my spine turning into a firework of feeling as I throb and swell in him. Pushing deep and filling the condom as his hole milks me for everything I'm worth.

I slowly pull out with a wince before pulling the condom off and tying a knot in it, throwing it somewhere that isn't the bed. I huff and pretty much collapse onto the bed threading my fingers with Lewis's.

"Holy fuck Pet."

Lewis just nods in agreement as we lay there for a while until I remember that he has a chest covered in semen.

"Come love, lets get showered then we need to go back downstairs."

He whimpers and tries to grab hold of me as I climber over him but he's still too deep in post orgasm bliss to be successful. I laugh at his attempts then head into the bathroom as turn the shower on. When I walk back into the bedroom he's sat up on the bed swaying slightly.

"Can you walk, or do I need to carry you?"

"Walk with help... I think."

I laugh again and pull him up next to me. His height making it easy for him to rest he arm around my shoulders as I walk us to the bathroom and into the steamy shower cubicle. I lean him up against the wall and start the process of washing him. He hums in contentment until I get to his hair.

"You might want to turn around Lew. You're taller than me and I don't want bubbles to get in your eyes."

He mumbles something and turns his back to me so I can wash and then condition his hair. I let him have most the flow while I was my own body and hair and then pull us out and wrap him in a towel. He goes to dry himself, but I stop him.

"Let me care for you. I want to do it. I don't know how long my brain will let me be close."

His eyes widen at that, but I just focus on drying and dressing him. The problem of being a fixer is that people forget that you are broken too. Theres also the minor fact that I didn't tell any of them about my hypersexuality issue that I suffer with. Just one orgasm isn't enough for me. Which is why I only put on joggers. No boxers and no t-shirt.

"Come Bunny. Let's go downstairs."

He follows behind me with worry in his eyes. When we get down to the living room the other three are curled up on the couch watching a cartoon. I push Lew down next to River and sit on the table in front of them. Daniel looks between the two of us,

"What's wrong? What happened?"