Chapter 21

I rush over to them and lay them down gently, rubbing my knuckles over a pressure point on their chest, the pain causes them to wince and take breath in which breaks the hold that the anxiety has. They start coughing as they try to get more oxygen into their lungs, panic filling their eyes. Rolling them onto their side, I gently rub their back.

"Nice and slow baby. You're okay. Just breathe. I have you."

After a few minutes they are breathing normally with only the occasional tear running down their face. They just look straight up exhausted at this point.

"Wanna have a nap bubba?"

"N...naked?"

I nod,

"Of course, bubba. As naked as you feel comfortable being."

They sit up slowly and start removing their clothes. I follow, taking off what they do so I don't overstep any boundaries but we both end up completely naked before climbing into bed. They end up pretty much laying on me with their ear over my heart whilst tapping my side in time with my heartbeat. We lay like this long enough for me to see the sun start to set out the window. Just before it gets dark I hear the front door open and close. Lewis shuffles up the stairs and gently opens the door. He doesn't say anything, just looks at me for a minute and then nods before closing the door and heading to his own room.

Now that I knew all my people are here and safe I can sleep and slowly I drift off to the feeling of River's breath on my neck. I don't know how much time passed but I wake up to the feeling of my cock sheathed in warm walls and River moaning lightly into my chest. My hands to fly to their hips as I still their rocking and open my eyes to see them looking thoroughly fucked out. I could feel wetness on my thigh, so I knew that is where they had started before ending up on my cock.

"What are you doing baby?"

"I...I wanted to feel loved. After yesterday, and what we found out... I just want to be loved."

I sit us up, my cock still inside them making us both moan and lean against the headboard. I hold them still but close, gently running my fingers up and down their back.

"You said this kind of sex was for special occasions only. Don't get me wrong, I do want this, and I do want you. I love you completely. But I want this to be for the right reasons and not because you are upset."

They look up at me and run their thumb over my cheek.

"You are special Elliot. You are my boyfriend, and you are my Dada. I want this because I want you. They betrayed us. They betrayed me but you were here. You made sure I was okay. I want this. But I also need this."

It is the most mature I've heard them be since I got here. I lower my hands to their hips and lift them almost off me completely, with just my tip remaining in them,

"Are you sure baby?"

They nod and I impale them with my cock which causes them to cry out and drag their nails down my chest, which in turns causes a moan to creep up my throat. River sets the pace and I just guide them with my hands on their hips as I watch their chest bounce and the tears of pleasure run down their face.

Soon their pace starts to faulter, and I feel their walls clamping around me as their bouncing turns to rocking so my pubes cause friction on their pleasure spot. I pull their hand off my shoulder and place it between their legs where they start playing with themselves. Seeing my cock disappear into them over and over as they rubbed circles is one of the most arousing sights I've ever seen. Not to mention the noises they were making. A mix between moans and whimpers made my balls tighten. With a sudden rush of fluid River lifts themselves off of me, covering me in their juices as they whimper and shake their way through their orgasm.

I gently lay them on the mattress next to me and kneel between their legs, gently massaging their thighs as they came down from their climax. When their breathing was normal, I slowly rub my tip along their slit which has their heartrate increasing again, a nice rosy hew spreading over their skin.

"Do you think you can give me another one baby?"

I ask as I press my tip to their hole, not quite entering but pushing enough that they feel me start to stretch them again.

"Yes Dada. I can give you another one."

Hearing the title causes me to growl and I lean over them to grip the headboard as I slide all the way in. Their legs spreading more so I can nestle into them completely. I set a punishing rhythm, our skin slapping together as they claw my chest and sides and any other part of me that they can reach. I kiss them gently despite how I'm drilling into them. I'm not good with words so I hope they can feel how I feel through the kiss. The way the start to grip onto me, pulling me as close to themselves as they can, tells me they can tell. I feel my balls start to tighten again as that familiar tingle travels up my spine.

"Can I finish in you baby?"

"Please yes Dada. I need it."

I groan again at the title and plunge into them deeply, emptying myself in them as deep as I could. Rocking gently as we come down before I pull out and watch my seed slowly flow out of them. I lean forward and lay my head against their stomach,

"I love you baby."

They chuckle and run their hands through my hair,

"I love you too."

I glance over to the clock on their bedside table and see that it reads 8am.

"Let's get cleaned up, then I need to go and see Lewis."

They hum and we head into their bathroom to shower. I leave them drying their hair to grab some joggers before knocking on Lewis's door. A knot in my stomach telling me that today is definitely going to be a day...