Welcome Home Baby Girl

*Warning: mention of a miscarriage

Yesterday CC and Ashley's daughter Sparrow turned 3 months old. She was still in the NICU. Ashley and CC were sitting at the kitchen table when Ashley's phone rang. He said "Oh it's the hospital. Hello?" A big smile grew across Ashley's face. He got excited and said "We'll be there right away!" and hung up the phone and smiled at CC. CC looked confused. Ashley nodded. CC's eyes went wide and Ashley smiled bigger and nodded. CC said "It's time? She's ready?" Ashley smiled and nodded and said "Yes!" CC jumped up and said "Lets shower and go get her! Come on we'll shower together and save time!" Ashley giggled and said "And water!"

Ashley sat in the back seat with her. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her and just smiled the whole time. After they got settled at home CC and Ashley called their families. Afterwards CC said "Time to call the band. Might as well call Andy first. He's the only one who hasn't seen her yet. CC called Andy:

Andy: Hello?

CC: Good news Andy! Your niece is home!

Andy: Say no more I'm on my way!

Andy hung up the phone. CC said "Well alright then,better text Jake and Jinxx." Andy was obviously the first to show up. When CC let him in Andy said "Where is she? I wanna hold my niece!" Ashley said "Hold it right there Andy! Scrub your hands first and completely coat your hands in sanitizer!" and pointed at the half gallon bottle of hand sanitizer on the coffee table. Andy's eyes went wide and he asked "Did you get a big enough bottle of sanitizer?" CC said "Believe me, if they would've had bigger he would've gotten it." Andy washed and sanitized his hands and Ashley handed Sparrow to him saying "Watch her head." Andy looked at her smiling and said "Hi little one. I'm your uncle Andy. Oh my gosh she's beautiful. She's no bigger than a football. I was gonna ask why shes not wearing the "My Uncle is cooler than your Uncle" onesie I got her but I can see she'd drown in it." and giggled.

Jake and Jinxx showed up at the same time. Things were still a bit awkward between them since Jake's miscarriage. Before knocking on the door Jinxx asked "So how are you doing?" Jake said "I'm alright, thanks." Jinxx said "Look I'm sorry about what happened." Jake said "It's not your fault Jinxx. It happens." Jinxx said "Believe me if we could switch places I would so I would go through this instead of you." Jake said "Jinxx don't say that. Don't ever say that! I wouldn't wish a miscarriage on my worst enemy. It's nobody's fault this happened. I just wish I would've gotten the procedure done that Ashley did before it happened. That felt like the worst kidney stone ever." Jinxx said "Well I'm glad you're ok and I hope we can move past this." Jake said "Of course we can. Now can we please go inside now so we can meet our niece?" Jinxx knocked on the door and when CC let them in Ashley gave them the same speech as he did Andy about washing and sanitizing their hands. After they washed and sanitized their hands Jake said "Wow that's a big bottle of sanitizer."

Jinxx held Sparrow and said "Hello again little one. Remember me? I'm your uncle Jinxx." Jake held her and said "Hi there. I'm your uncle Jake. Remember me? Wow she's so tiny." He couldn't help but think this could've been him one day. Unbeknownst to him Jinxx was thinking the same thing. Andy said "Ok my turn again I wanna hold her some more." Jake handed her over and asked "Seriously Andy?" Andy said "What? This is my first time meeting her. You guys got to see her before and I didn't." Andy smiled and Sparrow and said "Maybe I'll teach you how to scream like I do on stage one day." Ashley chimed in and said "Uhm, absolutely not!" Just then a bubbling sound came from Sparrow and Andy's eyes went wide. Andy said "Uhm I think she pooped. I felt it in my hand." CC took Sparrow from his arms and said "That's my girl! Pooping while uncle Andy holds you. Come on Sparrow, daddy, will change you." and took her to her room. Andy rolled his eyes. Ashley, Jake, Jinxx, and Andy heard CC yell from the bedroom "Oh my god babe what did you feed her?!" They all started laughing and Ashley yelled "Just breast milk! You got this babe!" CC yelled "There's so much poop! Oh my god she's pooping again babe help!" Ashley rolled his eyes and they all laughed. Ashley got up and walked to the room and said "I'm coming! I'm coming!" Andy, Jake, and Jinxx, stayed in the living room when they heard Ashley yell from the room "Oh my god there's so much of it!" and they laughed.